• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we are going to do another beta atm.

at least till ask when you going start dzot I really dont like keep checking here just to know when it will start

@Xagul If that voc gains soul per crit wouldn't it make it more interesting to give him a higher crit rate per creature summoned? Or some sort of buff spell to give him higher crit chance. Usually a class will be all crit or all summoner but it seems you went one way then decided on another.

For example you summon the wolf pack and they give you like 1% per wolf but they are weak so monsters/people can kill them pretty fast so in turn you have to kill them quicker.

@Xagul If that voc gains soul per crit wouldn't it make it more interesting to give him a higher crit rate per creature summoned? Or some sort of buff spell to give him higher crit chance. Usually a class will be all crit or all summoner but it seems you went one way then decided on another.

For example you summon the wolf pack and they give you like 1% per wolf but they are weak so monsters/people can kill them pretty fast so in turn you have to kill them quicker.
I have to agree that's why I was asking about the crit rate.

Their crit chance is the same as any other voc, its just that when they do crit, they gain some soul back.

Yes the pets scale with level and gear and such.

Edit:
A few people also brought up the fact that loot orbs were hard to see as a shade since all your spells use the same effect. I think this will help a bit, let me know what you think.
T7OiVFy.jpg
I still believe that it would be hard to see.

I think that it would be better with the Font being White instead of the Red. The Red seems to be too dark to read when being displayed above the Black.
You could even just change the Sprite so its not the Death Animation thing, and make it something more clear.?

Hunter:

• [Passive]: Thrill of the Hunt - Critical hits regenerate a bit of soul.
  • Cobra Shot - Shoots the target with an arrow coated in cobra venom.
  • Split Shot - Shoots multiple arrows in a frontal arc.
  • Ricochet - Shoots a sturdy bolt that will bounce and hit multiple enemies.
  • Snap Trap - Places a snap trap on the ground. Enemies that step in the trap are paralyzed for a short time.
  • Call Wolf - Summons an aggressive wolf to aid in battle.
  • Call Grizzly - Summons a defensive grizzly to aid in battle.
  • Primal Rage -
    • Wolf: Lets out a piercing howl, attracting smaller wolves to assist in battle for a short time.
    • Grizzly: Lets out a ferocious roar causing nearby enemies to flee in terror.

The Hunter is sounding very much like a PvM strong vocation, is this what you guys were aiming for?

Premium Features, Will it be account wide or only on the character purchased with?

Things like perks will probably be character only probably.
Perks are in the prestige system, this i already know. im asking about the donated Premium aka VIP that lets you get 20 slots in !looting and whatever other bonuses.

Premium affects the entire account however this time around there will be a limit to 1 character online per account
I say you make it 2 online per account for we could have 1 char training if skills matter? And hunting on another....

I say you make it 2 online per account for we could have 1 char training if skills matter? And hunting on another....
Honestly it doesnt matter people will just make another account. Pretty sure at least half probably more will be mcing at least 2 chars. And skills always matter. But with the tier sets it doesnt matter as much.

Honestly it doesnt matter people will just make another account. Pretty sure at least half probably more will be mcing at least 2 chars. And skills always matter. But with the tier sets it doesnt matter as much.
That's why I'm saying I could level a Mage and train my knight while I'm doing that.... I personally dislike only being able to have 1 char on per account

its ok, Xagul will still have 10 characters Mc'd and be running around destroying everything saying server is weaksauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back