• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium account is too valuable to allow people to have multiple characters taking advantage of it at one time, this is why we're only allowing 1x char online per account this time.

Premium account is too valuable to allow people to have multiple characters taking advantage of it at one time, this is why we're only allowing 1x char online per account this time.
Only problem by doing this is making it for we either have to not play all day and train, or say fuck it to training and hunt. Unless you add offline trainers which I HIGHLY doubt.

you pretty much train while you hunt anyways >.> and i think on barbarian my skills gained so retardedly slow that i wouldnt waste 10 hours training my character for like 3% more damage vs 10 hours exping.

Can you tell us what all the premium features are? and possibly the monthly cost? or will you wait till release as people will instantly scream pay-to-win (even though they can buy it by wining events >.> )

you pretty much train while you hunt anyways >.> and i think on barbarian my skills gained so retardedly slow that i wouldnt waste 10 hours training my character for like 3% more damage vs 10 hours exping.

Can you tell us what all the premium features are? and possibly the monthly cost? or will you wait till release as people will instantly scream pay-to-win (even though they can buy it by wining events >.> )
Was just about to ask the same thing haha.

Mages get insane ml just from spamming spells from hunting, to bad barbs can't do that aswell. (Hunting and still getting a considerable amount of skills)

Mages dont get ml from using spells as they do not consume mana (that is just simple logic) however the only way you can gain skills in deathzot is by using the weapon they are associated with. Those most notable since they are different than real tibia is magic level = wands/staves w.e u wanna call them and fist fighting is for daggers.

We have not decided on any donation prices yet.

We havent actually talked about trainers yet, but I imagine we will do something similar to bitzot. When your stamina is low, you can always train and gain stamina back that way. This allows the stamina system to prevent people from botting spawns 24/7 but still allows a player to progress their character as they gain stamina (being offline completely to gain stamina is sorta boring)

Complete list of benefits for premium will be announced when it is decided and set in stone, currently the only donations that are finished are lottery tickets and pets lol.

Limit to 1 character per account. Premium will be nice to have and if people want to mc they will have to pay extra to do so. We may not be able to completely eliminate multi-clients but we sure can discourage it.

Tick Tock.... you got less than 144 hours to figure these things out.

Just want to say good luck with the opening Xagul and Synthetic, wont be here for the first 12 days its opened, il be on my vacation.:D

To all you players: Have a great time and kick some ass ;).

Just want to say good luck with the opening Xagul and Synthetic, wont be here for the first 12 days its opened, il be on my vacation.:D

To all you players: Have a great time and kick some ass ;).

ALI! Noooooooo! :(! This means that I'll only have like 8 days or so to play with you before I go on holiday! :(

Im really hopping donations are till like a week later like someone else said so people can actually have a chance.

Im really hopping donations are till like a week later like someone else said so people can actually have a chance.
Donations will be open on Day 1, but gear wont be, you can just get the little things like premium, consumables, and if i remember right, you will never be able to donate for Gear higher than people already have in server. Gear will unlock to be donatable for based on who has the highest gear in game already.

But sure.. if someones got 4 Gear, T3 will be unlocked eventually and you can just buy 1000 T3 sets if you really wanted to pay that much and win over everything. but its better than just opening T10 up for donations

i hope Loto tickets are either very pricey at the start, or Not open for first week, as i seen some things that if people got on first hour of server, would cause a chain effect of instant power grab into higher content fast.

Honestly who cares if someone gets a jumpstart to more content? Gotta be in it for the long haul. :D 6 days.

Honestly who cares if someone gets a jumpstart to more content? Gotta be in it for the long haul. :D 6 days.
I can tell you thats why they have the exp system in people always will be around the same lvl so it will make it interesting

I just hope there is a damn PVP system.... Seems like any type of war is going to be retarded as fuck cause I can see nobody being able to kill each other. In beta there was 3 people trying to kill me and they were all around my level and they were struggling and I was an archer... Lol

I just hope there is a damn PVP system.... Seems like any type of war is going to be retarded as fuck cause I can see nobody being able to kill each other. In beta there was 3 people trying to kill me and they were all around my level and they were struggling and I was an archer... Lol
This before or after he added the 2k and t4 set in lol

all i know is that if people are same level same teir they shouldnt be able to solo each other, but if they are same level and someone has 1 full teir higher, they SHOULD be able to solo the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back