• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment when ur pissing in a public bathroom and u bend over cause u droped ur paper towel and something hard touches u.....

#LoveXagul2014 #EveryonekillObamanizerforflamingEVERYONEonthisthreadsofar!
I understand some people find him annoying, i mean he hasn't annoyed me yet, but like u is just making him relevant by saying that, the only three here relevant is Synthetic, Xagul and Me ofcourse u could of just left it #LoveXagul2014

Me and @Tjay used to fuck around but then he forgot about me and i was just so sad, i got over it tho cause someone else filled his void that he left in me <3 @alekito <3

I remember when me and @hedon34 used to be brothers, but that was so long ago ;(

Last edited:
I understand some people find him annoying, i mean he hasn't annoyed me yet, but like u is just making him relevant by saying that, the only three here relevant is Synthetic, Xagul and Me ofcourse u could of just left it #LoveXagul2014

Me and @Tjay used to fuck around but then he forgot about me and i was just so sad, i got over it tho cause someone else filled his void that he left in me <3 @alekito <3

I remember when me and @hedon34 used to be brothers, but that was so long ago ;(
Cry us all a river for you can smuggle drugs across it, beaner...

Nice background, cheers for sharing... or something.

7 DAYS!

dunno whats wrong with pets they add nothing to your char.. but help you kill a monster faster maybe... see no problem in that

No one cares

dunno whats wrong with pets they add nothing to your char.. but help you kill a monster faster maybe... see no problem in that
Or buffs like 0.1% faster attack speed. ooh just small once to make it fun ^^

Sorry for the double post but I was just wondering how the website was doing if you had any more information about it. Thanks.

So @Xagul just added in a new system to the game. It is a lottery system where it goes around in circles with random loot and where ever the moving box stops that is the prize you get. I have seen things like name changes and sex changes to gold and plat and even crystal coins. To t1 and t2 items and weapon extensions and then runes and ores. Better fishing rods and picks to black skulls and quite a few other things. He is thinking about having it be a ultra rare loot drop or donation item. You need lottery tickets to use the lottery. It is a really cool thing that was added into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back