• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for one, items don't weigh anything on deathzot (other than a standard backpack weight which will never be a problem for players) so it would be pointless, but aside from that I honestly have no idea how one would go about making a creature (the pet) into a container to store items... at any rate, it would at least require a custom client to add an "Open Inventory" option when right-clicking on the pet so in short, the answer is no.
What if i loved you hard enough?

@Xagul so about that banning all the annoying rages for 1 week at the release? LOL holy god... people dont even read and they explode based on what others say...i honestly can say theres more drama in this thread per day then there is on facebook in a week LMFAO and ohhhh nooooo u have to put a hammer on a hotkey and hold it down and click now... or maybe even u might have to set up your bot to do it when u click??? wow thats gunna ruin the entire OT

@Xagul so about that banning all the annoying rages for 1 week at the release? LOL holy god... people dont even read and they explode based on what others say...i honestly can say theres more drama in this thread per day then there is on facebook in a week LMFAO and ohhhh nooooo u have to put a hammer on a hotkey and hold it down and click now... or maybe even u might have to set up your bot to do it when u click??? wow thats gunna ruin the entire OT

What the fuck did you just write?

He tryna make himself feel better by trying to (whatever word that make u try to down others ppl) other's opinions. He is a hypocrite, ***** ion think you realize but u also a part of us. <3 :p

You would have to read my other post earlier but its covered up by all the rage and spam lol

He tryna make himself feel better by trying to (whatever word that make u try to down others ppl) other's opinions. He is a hypocrite, ***** ion think you realize but u also a part of us. <3 :p

WTF? Do u speak english?... please dont comment about me when you cant even type a sentence that makes sense love you hon <3

Why are you guys even saying shit to eachother just let it go, this is a discussion about deathzot, stay on topic kk thnx bye!

#LoveXagul2014 #EveryonekillObamanizerforflamingEVERYONEonthisthreadsofar!

Jake also said Pets wouldnt be coming back, since when has jake been known for keeping his word.. Pets system was the worst idea for DEATHZOT ever. this isnt a pokemon server

Guess we can not expect a summoner vocation now, or if its still in the works can expect it to have no good reason to want to play it as everyone can have a stupid pet.
I had nothing to do with adding the pets again, however Xagul figured out a way to add pets without interfering with the summoning vocations. Considering we're adding one of the 'summoning vocations' (a hunter who can summon animals) to release it was important to make sure the pet didn't break anything (it didn't) so it's being added again. However it's 100% cosmetic for now and doesn't actually provide any bonuses.

I had nothing to do with adding the pets again, however Xagul figured out a way to add pets without interfering with the summoning vocations. Considering we're adding one of the 'summoning vocations' (a hunter who can summon animals) to release it was important to make sure the pet didn't break anything (it didn't) so it's being added again. However it's 100% cosmetic for now and doesn't actually provide any bonuses.

lets say i "donate" 30$

what godlike bonuses will the pet give me now

I had nothing to do with adding the pets again

Because Synthetic bugged me about it for 10 years, we are putting pets back in x.x
Introducing the build-a-pet system...

explain.png

lets say i "donate" 30$

Everything... Simply, Everything.

explain.png

Everything... Simply, Everything.

Ok, the only thing im saying is, why does it matter... its being put in, you have no word... so pls just stop with these pointless arguments. no point in starting conflict.
kkthxbye

Last edited:
Ok, the only thing im saying is, why does it matter... its being put in, you have no word... so pls just stop with these pointless arguments. no point in starting conflict.
kkthxbye

How i see you celebrating after you think you told someone off.
funny-gif-celebrating-like-a-boss.gif

lets say i "donate" 30$

There's currently nothing you can do with pets once you have them. They literally follow you around like Pikachu did in Pokemon Yellow.
l214O6k.png

well if were talking pets we better be able to have like small quest rewards for them or something would be cool to show off u got aomething no one else does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back