• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you had to do was:
Create tibia shortcut.
Right Click > Properties
Change target from: E:\Tibia\Tibia860\Tibia.exe
TO: E:\Tibia\Tibia860\Tibia.exe path C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Tibia\Deathzot

E: = location of your tibia install
C: = location of your app data folder (this will generally always be C:)
YOURUSERNAME = your user name....

Then any time you run tibia with that shortcut itll use the maps/config from the Deathzot folder rather than the standard tibia folder.

Edit:
Some users may have to create the Deathzot folder manually!!!
You can also do it 500% easier with OTLand IP changed. That's what I do atleast, just change the client number to Dtz or something, then put the setting to different maps/configs for each version.

Why would something like that ever be added to DeathZot? o.o

Also the donation points are the same points you win from the events so nothing is "donation only" anymore.

Most likely not, the server is being released in a week from now and there's been too much stuff added (password doors, etc) that would be spoiled for release.

Was just confused by what xagul said :p thats why i was asking thanks for clerifying :) good luck on your furthur updates and we will be waiting :)

Why would something like that ever be added to DeathZot? o.o

Also the donation points are the same points you win from the events so nothing is "donation only" anymore.

Most likely not, the server is being released in a week from now and there's been too much stuff added (password doors, etc) that would be spoiled for release.
Awe well see you guys on releash. And anyone that wanna help me with something should msg me. or add me on skype.

Ok since Loki decided to spill the beans! Here is a little something I made yesterday, it's inspired by the Gachapon thing on Maplestory.

Ok since Loki decided to spill the beans! Here is a little something I made yesterday, it's inspired by the Gachapon thing on Maplestory.
Pick is the most valuable item in there hands down. Pick is 10k, T1 is only 1k. lol, Anyhow, seams pretty cool, depending on how you get to use it and how often.

Also
Can we get a hour of release for friday? so i know and others when to leave work early? lol hopeing for after 3pm est as not to miss to much time.

@obamanizer
The items are randomized each time.
Not sure the exact time of release.
i see at 30 seconds in when it switches there is 50k just sitting there........ Overpowered! lol. That can buy you almost 2 T4 items ingame. lol T4 Valued at 27k

Is that a creature with hidehealth and hidename with the outfit of a trapdoor running around that circle?

Maybe.... O.O
Lol, change the outfit to a wolf, put a bunny 2-3 tiles ahead of it, and when it "stops" have the wolf catch the bunny.

Also, make sure people can throw stuff onto those tiles.

Also just noticed the items re-randomize each time, pretty cool.

Where are you getting these values exactly?
seriously? do you not know what an economy is? just like i predicted many many weeks ago, Teir 1 lands at a selling price of 1k, as it did on beta allll weekend. Started around 2k, then quickly shot down to 1k but never went lower. 3 T1 to make a t2 and so on, do math. 27k value for T4

seriously? do you not know what an economy is? just like i predicted many many weeks ago, Teir 1 lands at a selling price of 1k, as it did on beta allll weekend. Started around 2k, then quickly shot down to 1k but never went lower. 3 T1 to make a t2 and so on, do math. 27k value for T4

He strikes again, Obamanizer, the fucking GOD of DeathZot, don't question him or he'll go all out offensive with no holding back!

He strikes again, Obamanizer, the fucking GOD of DeathZot, don't question him or he'll go all out offensive with no holding back!
I have him ignored on OTLand, it makes the deathzot thread 80% less toxic.

so many emotionally weak babies on here. if you have no intelligence or are easily emotionally effected by anothers actions, you are not needed in this world, /wrist yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back