• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta to test the pets and new voc would be nice if it's already done :D and if not.. full release isn't too far off

I had nothing to do with adding the pets again, however Xagul figured out a way to add pets without interfering with the summoning vocations. Considering we're adding one of the 'summoning vocations' (a hunter who can summon animals) to release it was important to make sure the pet didn't break anything (it didn't) so it's being added again. However it's 100% cosmetic for now and doesn't actually provide any bonuses.

Kind of sounds like a beast mastery hunter from WoW, let's see what it's like!

Also, 7 days!

Last edited:
In my opinion and maybe some other players I think the beta just teases us specially when it goes down cause we just start crying for another week, in my opinion I think we should just bring the it up today,Saturday or Sunday for good and when we find more bugs and shit u all could be working on them while everyone is jacking off to deathzot

In my opinion and maybe some other players I think the beta just teases us specially when it goes down cause we just start crying for another week, in my opinion I think we should just bring the it up today,Saturday or Sunday for good and when we find more bugs and shit u all could be working on them while everyone is jacking off to deathzot
Sounds good :)

Synt said "Server release in 10 days" let it be at the date he says.
They probably have alot to do in the last week

I disagree, I don't think another beta should be put up because if we all go with our same vocations again then that'll be 4 times that we'll get characters above 1k.

Also, if it's released this weekend then I'm not going to be able to revise this week and my last exam is on 30th May, the release date couldn't be any more perfect than it already is.

I disagree, I don't think another beta should be put up because if we all go with our same vocations again then that'll be 4 times that we'll get characters above 1k.

Also, if it's released this weekend then I'm not going to be able to revise this week and my last exam is on 30th May, the release date couldn't be any more perfect than it already is.
Well nobody is basing shit around you, and well if there was another beta we could all test another voc without being stuck with one we dislike later on when the actual server is released.

Well nobody is basing shit around you, and well if there was another beta we could all test another voc without being stuck with one we dislike later on when the actual server is released.

Maybe my second part came across a little selfish, what I meant is that I'd prefer it to stay where it is, not saying 'you can't change it because I need it to be on that date'. And there has already been two betas, so if you've played a beta and haven't played your 'what-you-thought-was-your' favourite vocation by now then it's your own fault (not just you Blinkz, everyone).

Maybe my second part came across a little selfish, what I meant is that I'd prefer it to stay where it is, not saying 'you can't change it because I need it to be on that date'. And there has already been two betas, so if you've played a beta and haven't played your 'what-you-thought-was-your' favourite vocation by now then it's your own fault (not just you Blinkz, everyone).
Well thing is it's not like there are 4 vocs... And you want to atleast level it up to 500 to see how that spell is. So when your doing that for every voc and trying each 500 area with every vocations, it can take awhile.

Please tell me they didnt add a donation set that u can only acquire by donating.....
Why would something like that ever be added to DeathZot? o.o

Also the donation points are the same points you win from the events so nothing is "donation only" anymore.

Are they adding a beta this weekend?
Most likely not, the server is being released in a week from now and there's been too much stuff added (password doors, etc) that would be spoiled for release.

Why would something like that ever be added to DeathZot? o.o

Also the donation points are the same points you win from the events so nothing is "donation only" anymore.

Most likely not, the server is being released in a week from now and there's been too much stuff added (password doors, etc) that would be spoiled for release.

Jake, are you going to give an exact time of release or are you just going to do it some time on 30th? Also, if you do give a time, let us know what timezone that is.

Just deleted all of my minimap from 8.6 so that maps from other ots don't get in the way.

Last edited:
I know its prettttyy late. But you know. I usually started the server and got pretty much one of the highest levels in the 1-2 day/s. Beside that I started to enjoy the server and not just 48 hours hunt.
I have never botted in any deathzot yet(didnt get even 8k last "era " due to this. Pretty sad. w/e I like botters, they make me feel good when I overtake them :) But beside that I wanted to ask for more riddles?(dont kill me for this please.)
So the idea could be .. theres a random stone in a random fucking place. but something doesnt seem to fit. the mapping from the server is straight up " atleast similar " to each other, and this stone os so fucking suspicious, Lets right click him. Upon rightclicking him it asks you for a Password . the riddle is.. eh lets say. :location.
You are at a Beach, everything is surrounded by crabs. Lets try beach, wrong password, Crabbeach, YEH THERE YOU GO THATST HE PASSWORD, the reward is a 5-10 minutes stay in a room full of those things. After someone entering one of those lets call them "Mini mama dungeons for hunts and giggles " no one can enter for (1?) hours'(s?) and will be able to enter after this. I know its a lil bit of work. but also it gives maaany options in how/where and when to implent :) Just a small Idea I gave birth to when I was sitting on toilet 5 minutes ago.

7 days omgggggggggggggggggg

Edit ~ Quick question. I know this was answered but I can not find it. I also heard both no and yes to this so I want to be 100% clear before I choose my Voc.
Going Barb>Barb For rebirth will raise the overall spell's attack of that vocation? Thanks~

Last edited:
7 days omgggggggggggggggggg

Edit ~ Quick question. I know this was answered but I can not find it. I also heard both no and yes to this so I want to be 100% clear before I choose my Voc.
Going Barb>Barb For rebirth will raise the overall spell's attack of that vocation? Thanks~
i think hes answered this but from what i remember you keep the speells and passive only your damahe multiplyer doesnt go up so your forced to mix and match but i guess you could go barb batb but i see no point

Just deleted all of my minimap from 8.6 so that maps from other ots don't get in the way.
All you had to do was:
Create tibia shortcut.
Right Click > Properties
Change target from: E:\Tibia\Tibia860\Tibia.exe
TO: E:\Tibia\Tibia860\Tibia.exe path C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Tibia\Deathzot

E: = location of your tibia install
C: = location of your app data folder (this will generally always be C:)
YOURUSERNAME = your user name....

Then any time you run tibia with that shortcut itll use the maps/config from the Deathzot folder rather than the standard tibia folder.

Edit:
Some users may have to create the Deathzot folder manually!!!

Quick question. I know this was answered but I can not find it. I also heard both no and yes to this so I want to be 100% clear before I choose my Voc.
Yes and no. Mainly, no.
If you go barb again you will be able to train up your skills, each skill is like 1-2% increased damage. So in a sense you will still gain more damage by doing such a thing, but the spell itself gains no bonus if you rebirth into the same voc twice. (at least for now, and likely wont change as it does encourage people to mix and match). Keep in mind this isnt like original deathzot (8.0) where you can just go barb>sorc>knight>barb>barb>barb>barb>barb>barb>ninja, you only get to rebirth 2 times (total of 3 vocs). You must choose wisely! I might also add that rebirth is quite a ways away so this type of stuff can be in the back of your mind, but don't kid yourself, its gonna take a while to get there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back