• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have a feeling this server is going to be really awful.

sucks but its gonna be true ;/

and the last time he put up Zot 8.0 1 year ago all of like 2 people played it aint claimed it was supercoool. even i, myself who loved old zot soooo much admire the newer level of custom features that V1 and V2 bring to the table vs Old zot in most cases
Even if its worse then dzot1 and 2 its still better than the crap that is out there in the tibia community atm.

@ reignlasting the beta was awesome til now. no clue why you complain :p

Coming from the first DeathzOT that Bill made, first version, then coming to this v1 version from Syn was a bit....of a change. I remember the friday night castle wars, when the t2 bosses we put in, and having t5 as the highest possible tier that took MONTHS to get because we didnt have runic stones only bosses to farm LOL. It made it a little easier to get tiers to up you gear, and I enjoyed that. The different areas were awesome...except for the 16k area that place was just shitty, I hated it with a strong passion, worthless to grind there when you could use Oblivion Halls to level and get cash. Got a bit better with Disturbia, then fell off with toyland..then again toyland was just for levels those bags were OK, but not great and would cause my bot to get stuck every now and then xD.

Looking forward to the new project, Loving that barbs get a attack increase since it goes back to Bill's original Barbarian design with tank/atk speed but no magic, liking this weapon chain thing also, will make pvping with a barb a little more viable maybe...other than that, keep up the good work fellahs, really looking interesting with the orbs and such.

i just hope noone gets t5 in like a week or two, i want it to go slow and everyone being able to have a chance!!

i just hope noone gets t5 in like a week or two, i want it to go slow and everyone being able to have a chance!!
considering i was working for 28 hours of the like 72 hours it was online, and was able to get Full t3, almost a couple T4 EQ and 3 T4 weapons. (different ones with no-1 to trade cause Clubs are useless trash) in 168 hours ( 1 week) im more than sure some people will have t6 weapons and a piece of T5 gear at the least. But u also need to remember that T5 on here is still less than T3 on Zot v1. and u could rush T3 in the first week if u where good on there as well.

considering i was working for 28 hours of the like 72 hours it was online, and was able to get Full t3, almost a couple T4 EQ and 3 T4 weapons. (different ones with no-1 to trade cause Clubs are useless trash) in 168 hours ( 1 week) im more than sure some people will have t6 weapons and a piece of T5 gear at the least. But u also need to remember that T5 on here is still less than T3 on Zot v1. and u could rush T3 in the first week if u where good on there as well.
alright good, how many tiers do they post to be now anyways? really havent payed attention to anything lol

and whats everyone playing right now?

Last edited:
I like the tier system. it simply fills up gaps between t3-t4-t5 in dzotv1.

Im playing infernalot. rest ist trash. tried few servers but trash.

i havent played that server in a year, i dont member my account lol

Took me 6-7 hours to get around lvl 1k and full t3 and t4 wep...

Not gonna go into too many details but would anyone be interested in streaming deathzot via twitch tv? I found Tibia on twitch.tv earlier this week and saw there's some interest there. I think it would be interesting if people would stream DeathZot and maybe bring some new players from there (just an idea). I'd be willing to give rewards for people who streamed the game. But I'm interested in people who would stream commentary and stuff ~ not just stream themselves botting.

Not gonna go into too many details but would anyone be interested in streaming deathzot via twitch tv? I found Tibia on twitch.tv earlier this week and saw there's some interest there. I think it would be interesting if people would stream DeathZot and maybe bring some new players from there (just an idea). I'd be willing to give rewards for people who streamed the game. But I'm interested in people who would stream commentary and stuff ~ not just stream themselves botting.
Yea I would be interested, and since I don't bot at all id be able to actually show the manual play of the server hahaha

I might could stream every now and then ill have the check and see if i can get it working right with my new computer. But that would be a good idea didnt think tibia was on there thou lol.

Im playing this real map that isnt that bad, has active staff/events. Just started couple hours ago. i dont really wanna advertise it on this thread thou lol. My team should msg me thou. xD

A good way to sink money could be if you could to use gold as an alloy or something in the forging process for tiered items. Which would let you use for example 3 t2 armor + X Amount of gold for 1 t3 armor
This would make people more likely to sell off tiered items they aren't using right then to be able to upgrade the one they want faster. Depending on if this would become imbalanced or not you could cap it off at the higher tiers, although you could just make it ridiculously expensive to do it for a t10 etc..

No matter what the cheapest way to make something should always be to work from the ground up i.e The most gold efficient upgrade skip should be t1 to t2 then t2 to t3 etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom