• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few problems I have already thought up for it.
First, Anyone that sees a Tibia Stream will probably end up at tibia.com (Never enter the OpenTibia community).
Secondly, not many people use to OTClient right now. (Expecially since it doesn't have a bot)

I need to:
  1. Make my client work with all client versions (So you can use it on any server)
  2. Make an integrated bot for OTClient so people can compete with elfbot users on the normal client (Also make it so TFS can detect the bot and disable it)
  3. Integrate Twitch.tv into the client.
This way more people will use the client when playing any server, and be able to stream on it.

dont worry about the "no bot stuff" cuz syn said that he wanted ppl that didnt bot. Like im one of those that dont bot

There are a few problems I have already thought up for it.
First, Anyone that sees a Tibia Stream will probably end up at tibia.com (Never enter the OpenTibia community).
Secondly, not many people use to OTClient right now. (Expecially since it doesn't have a bot)

I need to:
  1. Make my client work with all client versions (So you can use it on any server)
  2. Make an integrated bot for OTClient so people can compete with elfbot users on the normal client (Also make it so TFS can detect the bot and disable it)
  3. Integrate Twitch.tv into the client.
This way more people will use the client when playing any server, and be able to stream on it.

im down lol

dont worry about the "no bot stuff" cuz syn said that he wanted ppl that didnt bot. Like im one of those that dont bot
I know, but making a bot in OTClient would allow people from both the "non-botters" and "botters" to use a custom client with better features.

If I designed a version of my client specifically for Deathzot, that had a fully functioning bot, I wonder how many people would use it...

If you want to know how crazy my brain is, During my Lunch Break at work today, I somehow developed a theory for Gravity, disproved it because of Einsteins theory of relativity, Came up with a theory for why black holes suck in everything, then disproved it after learning that E=mc2 is not the entire formula, it is E2−p2c2=m2c4. This is why I cannot get a lot done quickly, I get distracted easily =/.

Last edited:
I would loveeee to use that client if you designed it!!! A lot of people wouldn't use it, and most hate downloading custom clients. I don't think it's worth the effort designing it for 1 server, unless everyone guaranteed they'd use it lol. About the streaming, I've never botted, never will, and even if I did have one I'm too dumb too lazy to figure out how to use it xD but by the looks of it seems like a lot of people want to and or will stream and I just feel there won't be that many viewers lol but hey who knows what'll happen
:p

I would loveeee to use that client if you designed it!!! A lot of people wouldn't use it, and most hate downloading custom clients. I don't think it's worth the effort designing it for 1 server, unless everyone guaranteed they'd use it lol. About the streaming, I've never botted, never will, and even if I did have one I'm too dumb too lazy to figure out how to use it xD but by the looks of it seems like a lot of people want to and or will stream and I just feel there won't be that many viewers lol but hey who knows what'll happen
:p

It depends, Xagulz and Synthetic have been looking for a "money sink" maybe there can be a series of "Other-World Dungeons" that have to be opened by collecting items and then buying a "Portal Creator" for a INSANE amount of money.
But the portals would crush a normal person into dust, so you'd have to buy an item to be able to enter the portal without dieing for a HUGE amount of money. Then once entering this it would be an INSANELY hard quest with a time limit (before the portal closes) that you'd have to "raid" the other world, take a treasure (Quest Reward) then escape with it.

Watching players do their "Portal Runs" would be very interesting. (Since most players would have to save up huge amounts of money to do these portals, it would add in-game content, and fun and exciting challenges for players).

It depends, Xagulz and Synthetic have been looking for a "money sink" maybe there can be a series of "Other-World Dungeons" that have to be opened by collecting items and then buying a "Portal Creator" for a INSANE amount of money.
But the portals would crush a normal person into dust, so you'd have to buy an item to be able to enter the portal without dieing for a HUGE amount of money. Then once entering this it would be an INSANELY hard quest with a time limit (before the portal closes) that you'd have to "raid" the other world, take a treasure (Quest Reward) then escape with it.

Watching players do their "Portal Runs" would be very interesting. (Since most players would have to save up huge amounts of money to do these portals, it would add in-game content, and fun and exciting challenges for players).

If ppl dont like this idea i will rape them when they sleep!

It's nice to see Deathzot on the rise again, for awhile I though it was gone for good.
The map upgrades you have made look fantastic Synthetic and the other changes look very promising.

I look forward to wasting more of my life on this server.

This is going to be mighty depressing if this isnt out within this month ^^ lmao leave to work in alaska for 3 months in may......

Like cow level from Diablo 2 kind of.

~Btw, Path of Exile also has a built in Twitch stream thing and I thought it was pretty cool. Never used it, but it would be cool to have in Tibia

Like cow level from Diablo 2 kind of.

~Btw, Path of Exile also has a built in Twitch stream thing and I thought it was pretty cool. Never used it, but it would be cool to have in Tibia
Totally.

Ahhhh no way!!! Ahh you got me omg no way!!!! See? See what he did there? Awwww... Man.... Wow... Did you guys see that. Just how. How did you do that? Wow

:D
I see what he did there

Xagul and I decided to cancel the project. It's just too time consuming and there hasn't been any interest in the server. We decided to work on a real map server because we feel we can make a great RPG experience. I'll make a new thread with live updates about our real map project later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back