• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dlite93, You just got extremely pwned, :D

I can only agree to Killallah!!

@Synthetic_ About theese world events, i think you shuld have something on like saturdays or something so its more "fair" for everyone there are ppl who doesnt get to be up to late. I know thers still trouble with time zoones :(

Last edited:
I do believe Flatlander just put you in your place Teloiv.
lol How's that? I didn't down that idea... It didn't seem that farfetched.

Anyway.. I have warframe now but it doesn't seem that great of a shooter :( . I need another pass time I'm tired of farming dungeons on this other game.

I've read every "idea / suggestion" posted here. While I may not respond to all of them I certainly have used some of them and those who suggested good ideas will be rewarded when the server is finished.

Newest addition to DeathZot (Thanks to @Snuggles)

FUikVWV.png
HvvkJeS.png

9mNtMKY.png
K77F81b.png

DnyjEtb.png
abi0F2V.png

RGR1AuL.png
DjVpWpz.png

BNWn3vj.png

Obama if you'd like to contribute mapping you're more than welcome. PM me and I'll give you a list of some stuff you can map.

Will the new locations be for level restrictions, because if not then people can just throw on a decent set and allow their characters to bot in those areas. Also well there be quests such as completing a series of missions to unlock that area? Ex: Service of Yalahar / Where you complete several tasks to gain access to Yalahar.

They all look really great :p I wonder how the oblivion halls well look :eek:

Seems like a new beta will be approaching shortly... Very excited with how the new additions to the map look

i will say i do like what i have seen, but dont get my laugh at the darashia maps as rude, i just found it funny

Oblivion Halls will look the same as ones from last era, they're already mapped really nicely and don't need any updates. The only 'update' to them is we're adding a world boss to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back