• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the new black skin for the fourms looks pretty cool. and its almost been 3 days not hearing from syn or shawn about any updates >.< Or release dates
nothing new about those two lol, and yea it is pretty cool

well the new black skin for the fourms looks pretty cool. and its almost been 3 days not hearing from syn or shawn about any updates >.< Or release dates
correct yourself... its been 3 days since syn posted here. 10 days since updates.. he didnt post any real updates in his last post.

Could you add the HP/MP gained per level to the vocation info? Also after rebirth do you also keep passives from the previous class along with the skills?

Could you add the HP/MP gained per level to the vocation info? Also after rebirth do you also keep passives from the previous class along with the skills?
And yea you keep the Passives of your past prestige and also the skills. Just thought id reply to you since nobody else did

Hey Synthetic/Xagul I forgot to see how keys work on Deathzot 2 I was wondering because in deathzot 1 the keys were bad. If you tried to kill a botter they would just key is thtat going to be the same way?

is the forum up already? if so whats the link?

Hey Synthetic/Xagul I forgot to see how keys work on Deathzot 2 I was wondering because in deathzot 1 the keys were bad. If you tried to kill a botter they would just key is thtat going to be the same way?

Not always true :p just gatta be smart about it and then u camp them in their key and kill them all night if u want ;) so it can be used against you too

I will sit in my seat bouncing in my chair like a 3 year old kid waiting for presents.
i have had this forum nonestop going on my browser from like page 20~.
Still watching the forum every hour :p
Just hoping i will see a "it will start on ------ and the time ----"

I feel like we have been Heartlessx'ed
Trolltrolllllltrollllllll

DeathZot v2 will be a great succes so many players already talking about it here :D

Lets see how it goes :)

Lol @ the kids hounding this forum, commenting every day demanding updates. Give the developers some breathing room, they'll finish it at their own pace. If they do quit the project, it'll most likely be because of the ungrateful community. gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back