• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the point with the second post was? Use your glasses m8

I'm not sure if it's pronounced in a different way with you,if it is then Im sorry, if it isn't then I don't care, it's not the first time for me too to meet someone racist, anyway I'm pretty sure if I tell Mark he won't give a shit anyways lol

Kill all ah, I nicked Kilallah on real long time ago

annnnnnnnnndddddd still no information for release date. and going on 2 weeks without ANY server information from synthetic. its a pretty big, "Fuck you" to the community IMO

annnnnnnnnndddddd still no information for release date. and going on 2 weeks without ANY server information from synthetic. its a pretty big, "Fuck you" to the community IMO
Oh well what can you do lol I thought it would be online by now. BUT the one thing you should remember about both syn and Xagul is that they like to keep adding more and more things as they think of them

Last edited:
Oh well what can you do lol I thought it would be online by now. BUT the one thing you should remember about both syn and Xagul is that they like to keep adding more and more things as they think of them
Sometimes that also ruines the server to by adding everything u think of but I know they won't let us down

Well looks like no word today and probably the weekend since I imagine it will be released on a Friday. What's everyone been doing?

Well looks like no word today and probably the weekend since I imagine it will be released on a Friday. What's everyone been doing?

thinking of going 250 miles south to put a 9mm round into jakes head

not like its comming anyways. the stress of waiting for what shoulda already been here is more damaging than not playing it at all ever again.............

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone

Servers canceled. Everyone go back to living your lives.(Joke for those idiots that think I'm serious)

no joke. this is why i have never held any respect for synthetic. no matter how annoying your community is, it is still, YOUR COMMUNITY. and 2 weeks of no postings about server. 3 weeks after saying "Very soon" is a major Flaw in personal Character and Morals. cant respect a person who doesnt respect his community.

no joke. this is why i have never held any respect for synthetic. no matter how annoying your community is, it is still, YOUR COMMUNITY. and 2 weeks of no postings about server. 3 weeks after saying "Very soon" is a major Flaw in personal Character and Morals. cant respect a person who doesnt respect his community.
and to think we was about to pay some of his bills also lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back