• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am guessing the Cost of each point goes up with every purchase? 10,600 seams like a random ass number to be a base. but would make sense if its 10 points in already
Yes.

Wouldn't it be just absolutely fucking fantastic if Obamanizer was just permanetely DELETED / BANNED / BLOCKED from deathzot?

He is so in love with deathzot, I feel if he couldn't play it while it's online, he might kill someone. And then goto jail and we won't see him the forums ever again, but he`ll use his collect calls to call Xagul and ask to be unbanned from deathzot.

Before he goes to the electric chair, his final dinner would be candy canes to remind him of all the boss farmin he could of done with his miserable, miserable life..

Can we get a mod to get this guy outta here...? Needless spam =\

@topic
So I was thinking about my last post and I thought of something that might fill the void that is my OCD thinking the server is missing something. For those of you who have played XDC, you should remember perks. I was thinking about adding the perk system to deathzot but instead of doing random tasks to gain perks, what if you had to spend gold to buy perk points and each point you buy increases the price of the next?
Lets keep this thread on topic, post your thoughts!

dont turn this fucking server into XDC, XDC is its own thing, make it its own thing

only thing i want from xdc is dungeons and dps tester

gg just realized deathzot is now diablo 3

inb4 it takes days upon days to collect what you need to craft the next legendary (tier)

gonna be lots of grinding im sure.

Can't wait to play this server again!!

gg just realized deathzot is now diablo 3

inb4 it takes days upon days to collect what you need to craft the next legendary (tier)

gonna be lots of grinding im sure.

What do perks have to do with diablo 3, and deathzot has always had crafting...?

he is referencing its like the Paragon system almost. get unlimited points to keep spending into your character the longer you work on him.

but why even complain, it adds value to character progression and character individuality

What do perks have to do with diablo 3, and deathzot has always had crafting...?
Well what's so bad with haven't stuff like Diablo 3? XD but low key shawn... Instead of implementing those new vocs... Should add them to the loot orbs with like a .001% chance of getting them and we could make a new char and start a new voc that rarely anybody has :0

Well what's so bad with haven't stuff like Diablo 3? XD but low key shawn... Instead of implementing those new vocs... Should add them to the loot orbs with like a .001% chance of getting them and we could make a new char and start a new voc that rarely anybody has :0
i see someone getting it on day 1 with the stupidest luck ever, and the voc happens to be rather Op, server domination Day 1.... lol, not that it matters to me, im not going to even be top 10.

Perks - Experience by 1% per point, doesnt that seam to be a bit low? i just feel like it will be relatively 1 of the more neglected bonuses as Gems give some high boosts to exp and easy to collect, and if ther eis someone like 2000 levels higher than you, you get some high exp bonuses as well. if someone was to put 50 points ( and that would be a huge amount for first few months) into it and only yield 50% exp, would seam still only "meh" just an opinion

Shame there is no attack speed bonus for like .3% speed per point or something.

It is very possible that 1% is too low, it will just need testing. Really all depends on how many points people end up accumulating. It will of course always be lower than gem effects since gems are consumable and perks are a permanent addition to your character.

I do like the perk idea. I always liked the idea in XDC but in Deathzot it might be interesting.
<3 - Jake, hope nothing bad happpend

Perks - Experience by 1% per point, doesnt that seam to be a bit low? i just feel like it will be relatively 1 of the more neglected bonuses as Gems give some high boosts to exp and easy to collect, and if ther eis someone like 2000 levels higher than you, you get some high exp bonuses as well. if someone was to put 50 points ( and that would be a huge amount for first few months) into it and only yield 50% exp, would seam still only "meh" just an opinion

I do have to agree a little with this, maybe instead of 1% have it correspond with the highest Lv. in the game like you do with everything els? That way low Lvs. that use this perk can gain exp easier and people cant abuse it when they have a bunch of points in the higher levels. I'm not sure if there would be a "perk cap" (max amount of perk points able to be obtained) So this is why I suggested this. I think it would be rather fair if you kept it low.. I'm not to sure about a number to give you to help you out how low it could be, that, and I'm to lazy for math atm. :D

I'm going to open up a small beta test for the weekend here in a little bit. Most of the new features that I listed will be in, but incomplete so expect bugs and such. I'm also going to be working on shit while the beta is up so no bitching about downtime.

ABSOLUTELY NO POSTS ON THE FORUM ABOUT BUGS OR DOWNTIME.
Find a bug, report it with Ctrl+Z. If it is superuberlolimportant tell me in-game.
Unable to connect? Likely my internet or I'm restarting for some reason. When I take the server offline after the beta, I will announce it. DO NOT POST 100 TIMES ASKING WHY SERVER IS OFFLINE!!!

I'm going to open up a small beta test for the weekend here in a little bit. Most of the new features that I listed will be in, but incomplete so expect bugs and such. I'm also going to be working on shit while the beta is up so no bitching about downtime.

ABSOLUTELY NO POSTS ON THE FORUM ABOUT BUGS OR DOWNTIME.
Find a bug, tell me in-game.
Unable to connect? Likely my internet or I'm restarting for some reason. When I take the server offline after the beta, I will announce it. DO NOT POST 100 TIMES ASKING WHY SERVER IS OFFLINE!!!
Understood but have 1 question. Would you rather have us use "Ctrl+Z" To give you information about bugs?

Understood but have 1 question. Would you rather have us use "Ctrl+Z" To give you information about bugs?
I just corrected my post, completely forgot about it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back