• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, people gonna be mad grinding levels or will people actually give up on exp grinding to test out Fishing/mining/smithing once they get soso gear?
CTRL-Z is your best friend remember, Details.

so, people gonna be mad grinding levels or will people actually give up on exp grinding to test out Fishing/mining/smithing once they get soso gear?
I'll prob try crafting perks and fishing, they seem legit

I just wanna test out the new shit and find out what I can do with it once server is released

It was 3, now its 1. But its for internet explorer, so fuck it!

IP: testzot.no-ip.info

Create an account by logging in with no account or password.
HOWEVER!!!
If you had an account on Bitzot, you can use it.

So from playing tonight,
  • I really don't see a use for archers 300 spell. But thinking about it, It could be good later on in bosses but that's really it and that's if the boss doesn't move. Like I tried using on a few map bosses but they moved so much that it barely hit on top of the slows from the bosses. I like the idea of it but, I don't find it to be a useful spell.
  • Poison last forever lol. Maybe add in a cure spell?
  • Stamina. I see this being a problem. I think im down to like 35 hours~ If its based off real tibia just to get back to 40 hours would take 15 hours and another 20 hours from 40-42. Maybe implement what was used last era, or maybe something like xdcs.
  • Food Fight event. I like this event, but it takes to long lol. Maybe make it a 5 min time limit.
And Shawn you missed the dodgeball game xD

• I really don't see a use for archers 300 spell. But thinking about it, It could be good later on in bosses but that's really it and that's if the boss doesn't move. Like I tried using on a few map bosses but they moved so much that it barely hit on top of the slows from the bosses. I like the idea of it but, I don't find it to be a useful spell.
It'll be good in PvP, if people are stuck in a one way tunnel, use that, BAM.

I find crafting to be broken or extremely stupid, I used 100 iron ores and didn't get even see a glimps of an item....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back