• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
/\ Server is up dude..

And I don't know why.. maybe from waiting for so fucking long when it finally came i lost all my vibe.

I just find this so boring at the moment. maybe my mood will change later.. but this is boring af.. it's not even deathzot anymore

Last edited:
/\ Server is up bro..

And I don't know why.. maybe from waitin for so fucking long, when it finally came, i lost all my vibe.

I just find this so boring at the moment, maybe my mood will change later.. but this is boring af.. it's not even deathzot anymore.
Well think about what you just said.... What lvl are you? Have u reaches lvl 500 for you can go explore? Have to reached 1k for you can explore the new content?

Full t2 thinking about suicide since you know... All i fucking get is candy from loot orbs. bullshit
by this many hours put in last beta i had full t3 and very soon getting t4 wep. was defiantly nerfed i think on the Loot orb drop rate.

by this many hours put in last beta i had full t3 and very soon getting t4 wep. was defiantly nerfed i think on the Loot orb drop rate.
Trust me.... took me 5 hours to get 1k full t3, t4 wep, and almost t4 helmet/armor/ring...... so yes everything has been nerf'd lol

I dont like this new dzot its not the same at all it feels like 3 ots crammed into one at-least my 0pinion some of the stuff is cool but likee i dont like how u cant heal yourself buncha shit jus kinda turning me away from this dzot.

mm You're healing constantly. Just don't have to put it into your bot anymore.

I dont like this new dzot its not the same at all it feels like 3 ots crammed into one at-least my 0pinion some of the stuff is cool but likee i dont like how u cant heal yourself buncha shit jus kinda turning me away from this dzot.

Regeneration over basic spell/rune healing is much better overall for all players though, lag spike wont make you not heal, you see your own healing capability as well as others so you know how to size yourself up to them, its a button less to worry about HAVING to hit to play.

Your literally deciding your opinion of the server without reaching a little higher lvls where the server actually becomes fun? Think about what your doing atm. Your leveling through the most boring shitty levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back