• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This... is why... i think your brain matches your face and name perfectly............
How do you upgrade Teir 1 into Teir 2?
YOUR QUESTION HAS NOW BEEN ANSWERED...........
1186343_10153201243100157_1088308839_n_zps3a33b00f.jpg

You type like this guy talks, and its really annoying. http://comm3263.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/stevie2.jpg

Also, what if they added a new way of doing it?

This... is why... i think your brain matches your face and name perfectly............
How do you upgrade Teir 1 into Teir 2?
YOUR QUESTION HAS NOW BEEN ANSWERED...........
1186343_10153201243100157_1088308839_n_zps3a33b00f.jpg
hey buddy he was actually thinking about it im pretty sure he can make a system like that.

sure, he can make it with Anything, " Hey look at that rock... i like that rock.... its a nice rock... ~Click~ FRI LOOT" Using Gear to get random possible goodies was a core element to what is "Deathzot" from 8.0, and with the new system of using gear to upgrade ( which is 10000x better than the old ) it just wouldn't be right to use another item to get the same kind of rewards that was once had.

so did deathzot comes back or not yet .
sorry I didn't check from long time
and if it is back what is the ip

so do you guy's got something to play now till the servers comes back?
I means any funny server like bitzot or something like this {FUN}

You can now click equipment to get the little rewards each hour again.
Runic Smash has been re-purposed. You will now use a runic smash on an item, and if you have 3 of that item it will upgrade. Price of runic smash was lowered as well.

Because Synthetic bugged me about it for 10 years, we are putting pets back in x.x
Introducing the build-a-pet system...

You can:
  • Choose what kinda pet you want
  • Choose it's name
  • Cuddle with it when you are sleeping
  • Love it when you are lonley
  • Play with it when you are bored
Future plans:
  • Give the pet an ice cream. Happy pets with ice cream give you buffs!
  • Strap a bomb to its chest.
  • Strap a bomb to your chest.
  • The possibilities are endless.

You can now click equipment to get the little rewards each hour again.
Runic Smash has been re-purposed. You will now use a runic smash on an item, and if you have 3 of that item it will upgrade. Price of runic smash was lowered as well.

Because Synthetic bugged me about it for 10 years, we are putting pets back in x.x
Introducing the build-a-pet system...

You can:
  • Choose what kinda pet you want
  • Choose it's name
  • Cuddle with it when you are sleeping
  • Love it when you are lonley
  • Play with it when you are bored
Future plans:
  • Give the pet an ice cream. Happy pets with ice cream give you buffs!
  • Strap a bomb to its chest.
  • Strap a bomb to your chest.
  • The possibilities are endless.
Report jake pls!! this just turned into NeoPets Online

sure, he can make it with Anything, " Hey look at that rock... i like that rock.... its a nice rock... ~Click~ FRI LOOT" Using Gear to get random possible goodies was a core element to what is "Deathzot" from 8.0, and with the new system of using gear to upgrade ( which is 10000x better than the old ) it just wouldn't be right to use another item to get the same kind of rewards that was once had.

Yes but it's not just any random item.

Haha Obama you fucking retard, don't be so quick to jump down peoples throats.

P.S. YES! So glad it's coming back!

so fucking stupid, Upgrading gear was beautiful and simple with just Clicking on it, now you need to use a tool to upgrade hordes of Teir because crybaby bitches want fri itenz from the classic "use teir get reward"

and pets are horrid trash. lets just make this ot into a joke and add more stupid shit.

If Pets are happy u get a buff ? better make them atk and heal :D

Also is it possible to catch monsters from water with fishing rod? :p would be cool like catching water bosses equal to ur lvl and maybe some buff items etc :D

If Pets are happy u get a buff ? better make them atk and heal :D

Also is it possible to catch monsters from water with fishing rod? :p would be cool like catching water bosses equal to ur lvl and maybe some buff items etc :D

You can catch monsters, but I think Jake said that bosses from fishing will not be coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back