• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao this guy obama flames on everyone but i dont think he really understands not many people like him.
yup, your on the list of people to go to, how the fuck could i not understand peoples worthless opinions on me? oh thats right, if i like you i am sure i wouldnt understand at all.

First of all, I never said that the world would be a better place with or without stupid people. I simply stated that this is not a known fact. Do you actually believe that 3rd world countries exist because the people that live there are stupid? Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? I'm assuming that you don't since you keep on typing up unsupported bullshit that YOU think is fact. Please don't try to twist my words because you are in an argument that you can't win. I believe that you should be the one with no right to speak. On the other hand, I enjoy reading your posts because they make me feel so superior. Don't worry I'll be sure to bring my big boy pants. Will you bring yours?

3rd world countries are what they are because they dont accept the movement to the future, or have warlords control them ( warlords being completely stupid fucking people ), or have leadership that is poorly educated on how to lead a country to prosper, or they think religion is all there is to life ( this is pure stupidity as more blood has been spilled in the name of something that doesn't exist than any other)

and how stupid are you to not understand stupid? wait... stupid doesn't understand stupid that's right, YES the people who live in 3rd world countries are on average, stupid people.... Fact... yes fact. Not because they live there and dont leave, Because they live there and grew up there, AKA they where educated with 3rd world education which is horrible if they even received any education at all, so this does in fact make them stupid in comparison with the level of advancement of modern world.

Guys can we stop flaming each other damn, do we need what happen in V1 again with the thread being shutdown

Anyone posting a reply to this senseless argument is an idiot and should be removed from this internet world. Shut up please. Thanks.

Guys can we stop flaming each other damn, do we need what happen in V1 again with the thread being shutdown
ive finished my troll session for the night. was all to easy. lol

yup, your on the list of people to go to, how the fuck could i not understand peoples worthless opinions on me? oh thats right, if i like you i am sure i wouldnt understand at all.

3rd world countries are what they are because they dont accept the movement to the future, or have warlords control them ( warlords being completely stupid fucking people ), or have leadership that is poorly educated on how to lead a country to prosper, or they think religion is all there is to life ( this is pure stupidity as more blood has been spilled in the name of something that doesn't exist than any other)

and how stupid are you to not understand stupid? wait... stupid doesn't understand stupid that's right, YES the people who live in 3rd world countries are on average, stupid people.... Fact... yes fact. Not because they live there and dont leave, Because they live there and grew up there, AKA they where educated with 3rd world education which is horrible if they even received any education at all, so this does in fact make them stupid in comparison with the level of advancement of modern world.

There's a difference between being stupid and being uneducated. I think that everyone knows this, besides you of course. It's impossible to even argue with someone like you. You seriously don't seem to realize how stupid you actually are. If you take a person from a 3rd world country and educate him/her I'm positive he/she would make you sound like a complete fool. You might be educated, but unfortunately you are very stupid indeed. Can't fix stupid.

Sorry about this everyone, I will stay on topic from now on.

There's a difference between being stupid and being uneducated. I think that everyone knows this, besides you of course. It's impossible to even argue with someone like you. You seriously don't seem to realize how stupid you actually are. If you take a person from a 3rd world country and educate him/her I'm positive he/she would make you sound like a complete fool. You might be educated, but unfortunately you are very stupid indeed. Can't fix stupid.

Sorry about this everyone, I will stay on topic from now on.

just couldnt resist could you, wont argue the statistics of 3rd world people educated in america and their average graduating IQ.

Probably a worthless pot smoker as well ---- New troll bait

--- Obama out for a while

On topic, are donations going to be enabled right from the start of the server?

just couldnt resist could you, wont argue the statistics of 3rd world people educated in america and their average graduating IQ.

Probably a worthless pot smoker as well ---- New troll bait

--- Obama out for a while
You get boring lmao
I'd prefer a week or so without phsyical donation items, whoever gets ahead early might stay ahead and it can screw the server up o,o
Yo broke ass
I aint finna lie its a fucking recession

i would expect it to be similar to V1 with donations not working for first week of release for fair play for all. at best maybe Premium and little rewards None teir would be open.

@Synthetic_ Will we get to see Website by release day?

Some people brought up legitimate concerns about there only being 1 distance using vocation for release. We have decided it is a good idea to release with at least 1 more so here it is!

Hunter:

• [Passive]: Thrill of the Hunt - Critical hits regenerate a bit of soul.
  • Cobra Shot - Shoots the target with an arrow coated in cobra venom.
  • Split Shot - Shoots multiple arrows in a frontal arc.
  • Ricochet - Shoots a sturdy bolt that will bounce and hit multiple enemies.
  • Snap Trap - Places a snap trap on the ground. Enemies that step in the trap are paralyzed for a short time.
  • Call Wolf - Summons an aggressive wolf to aid in battle.
  • Call Grizzly - Summons a defensive grizzly to aid in battle.
  • Primal Rage -
    • Wolf: Lets out a piercing howl, attracting smaller wolves to assist in battle for a short time.
    • Grizzly: Lets out a ferocious roar causing nearby enemies to flee in terror.

Seems like a very cool vocation. Might have to try it out, but I wonder how his Primal rage well attract other wolves :eek:. Keep up the good work you two.

Some people brought up legitimate concerns about there only being 1 distance using vocation for release. We have decided it is a good idea to release with at least 1 more so here it is!

Hunter:

• Snap Trap - Places a snap trap on the ground. Enemies that step in the trap are paralyzed for a short time.
  • Primal Rage -
    • Wolf: Lets out a piercing howl, attracting smaller wolves to assist in battle for a short time.
Guessing the summons gain a % of your stats as their own?

Hunter:

• Primal Rage -
This sounds like my type of vocation xD. I think Ill be trying it out on release. But for his passive, Whats the percent that they will crit?
Oh and did yall do anything with stamina yet?

Their crit chance is the same as any other voc, its just that when they do crit, they gain some soul back.

Yes the pets scale with level and gear and such.

Edit:
A few people also brought up the fact that loot orbs were hard to see as a shade since all your spells use the same effect. I think this will help a bit, let me know what you think.
T7OiVFy.jpg

Last edited:
Their crit chance is the same as any other voc, its just that when they do crit, they gain some soul back.

Yes the pets scale with level and gear and such.

Edit:
A few people also brought up the fact that loot orbs were hard to see as a shade since all your spells use the same effect. I think this will help a bit, let me know what you think.
T7OiVFy.jpg
Yea pretty sure that will help quite a lot
@Tjay
Pretty sure i just want ricochet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back