• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debug on server

Have you made your character a god yet? or...Did you set the temple positions right and put the right values into your website and config.lua?

I couldn't get the website to create a character successfully, so I imported an account and player from a different ot that I know worked on another client. I edited the position on the character so it would spawn in the temple.

I would say first you need to get your website working then try to fix the debug problem, if it doesn't fix already.

Is there any way I can get on my server without having to set up all of this unnecessary stuff? I'm just trying to get on this server to see my mapping, I'm not trying to set up an entire server.

The debug seems to be caused by a textmessage (probable in a login creaturescript like login.lua), do you use the default datapack?

Reupload your schema into your database then run these sql commands:

First: make sure you edit -accountname -accountpassword
Code:
INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`, `password`, `email`) VALUES ('accountname', 'accountpassword', 'email');

Second:
Code:
INSERT INTO `players` (`name`, `account_id`, `vocation`, `town_id`, `sex`, `lastip`) VALUES ('Admin', 1, 1, 1, 1, 0);

You can try to disable any login creaturescript (like remove or comment out the xml entry) to see if you still get the debug.
It should be caused by a script that runs at the moment you login.

Limos he could of also messed up his channels so when it loads one of them it debugs the player. I think this is the case seems he says he hasn't edited any of his creaturescripts. It is very easy to make your server crash messing with chat channels...It says right on the page dont mess with this unless you know what you doing.

I downloaded a default version of chat channels, still debugs. I've commented out my xml files in creature scripts and still debugs.

Limos he could of also messed up his channels so when it loads one of them it debugs the player. I think this is the case seems he says he hasn't edited any of his creaturescripts. It is very easy to make your server crash messing with chat channels...It says right on the page dont mess with this unless you know what you doing.
Also a not edited login script can cause a debug if the message type enum is overwritten somewhere.

Reupload your schema into your database then run these sql commands:

First: make sure you edit -accountname -accountpassword
Code:
INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`, `password`, `email`) VALUES ('accountname', 'accountpassword', 'email');

Second:
Code:
INSERT INTO `players` (`name`, `account_id`, `vocation`, `town_id`, `sex`, `lastip`) VALUES ('Admin', 1, 1, 1, 1, 0);

I just tried doing this, and when I try to enter in the second line, it says Field 'conditions' doesnt have a default value

Code:
INSERT INTO `players` (`name`, `account_id`, `vocation`, `town_id`, `sex`, `lastip`, `conditions`) VALUES ('Admin', 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, '');

Back