• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicate Server

adangonsol

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
I have a server and i use my computer to run it but i want to buy a dedicate server. I need to restart players and account for that or there is a way to send to the dedicated server. And how many players can a server support with 1gb ram and 500gm bw?

you probably will have some cache problems, I suggest a server with a minimum of 2x Intel Xeon processors and 2 GBs of RAM.

You need 1,5GB RAM (min.) to run a server, as far as I know.

But transfering a database is not hard, I assume you are running your server on Windows, if not; let me know.

Go to: dir... /xampp/mysql/bin/mysqldump.exe

And type: mysqldump –-user [user name] –-password=[password] [database name] > [dump file]

Example: mysqldump –-user root –-password=mypassword dbname > sql.dump

You need 1,5GB RAM (min.) to run a server, as far as I know.

But transfering a database is not hard, I assume you are running your server on Windows, if not; let me know.

Go to: dir... /xampp/mysql/bin/mysqldump.exe

And type: mysqldump –-user [user name] –-password=[password] [database name] > [dump file]

Example: mysqldump –-user root –-password=mypassword dbname > sql.dump

Yes i have windows vista, but i dont understand you ???????

i go to the direcction but when i open mysqldump it close realy fast

Back
Top Bottom