• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Server Information!

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello, i'm planing to buy a dedicated sevrer this week.

And i'm interset of buying from leaseweb.

But as i see there's only CentOS not Windows server or something?

Will CentOS work normal for hosting website/server etc?

My friend bought one, but it is windows webserver, and gesiors acc dont work with his server (dont know why)

So Please post here, i know there's many thread but i didnt find that i'm wondering about.

Yours,
Zonet

I haven't bought a dedicated server myself yet, I'll do soon.

2000 gb bandwidth will hold around 170 players 24/7.
And I doubt you will have 300 players all the time so that might be enough, but you might need 3000 gb, since I don't even have a dedicated myself I can't tell you exactly.

I haven't bought a dedicated server myself yet, I'll do soon.

2000 gb bandwidth will hold around 170 players 24/7.
And I doubt you will have 300 players all the time so that might be enough, but you might need 3000 gb, since I don't even have a dedicated myself I can't tell you exactly.

I can hold up to around 180 players Without a dedicated server (on my laptop) sure it's good but still a laptop ;) But i probably one of phew who got 100mb fiberlan aswell.

leaseweb sucks :eek:, my server holds more than 250 players and costs only about 70euro ;o

Back