• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated server..

Guldlock

Reaction score
Hello.
So I ordered a dedicated server from serverloft.com. I bought the windows web server 2008 also. I tried alot but I cant get xampp working. When I install xampp it says the ports is already used. Sometimes only the MYSQL port is used, and sometimes on the apache port. I actually made it work once, but then something screwed up and after that I couldnt use it again! Idk what I did! Should i disable IIS? I restored my server now, so Im just waiting for that to be done. So is it IIS that brings the problems?.. Sometimes I can run mysql, but it stops work after a little while. Same with apache, Sometimes I can actually run one of them, but I cant connect to the phpmyadmin even if so. It just says can not connect or acces denied. Please help me guys! I know alot of people here use serverloft, and your servers is working. Please help me setup mine! I can talk at msn also if you want. But please help me, the one that makes my server work there will get rewarded. We can talk about the reward if so.

Thanks in advance

Back