• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Servers & VPS Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reviews:

About Customer Service:
Absolutely worst service.
What happened to customer always #1.
They offer no refunds.
They offer no guarantees.
The 24/7 Online Chat Support is a lie.
No tech support whats so ever.

About the product:
The product was NOT delivered. (Self-Explanatory).

Overall the service of Nikkster.Org as well as IGSoft is unexceptable. I advise everyone to take precaution on doing sales with any of both companies. I have realized now that it is a company that does not care for you or your matters.

The company itself you can clearly see from the thread is obviously not ready to commit as a business. As a client who has encountered so many problems in so little time, delay in server set up. Tech queus or whatever bullshit they came up with. I once again advise you to STAY AWAY.

My personal opinion:
STAY AWAY FROM NIKKSTER.ORG AND IGSOFT COMPANY.

Also, I recommend this thread be closed.

This user made a chargeback on the day 2. Although, we have had a guy in our datacenter spending many hours with configuring a server and setting it up for him (He did this twice) and the newest server that we was going to deliver today was a 2x times better and faster dedicated server than the one he ordered.

So, this has been costing money from us by installing the server, ordering a windows 2003 Server License, allocating datacenter space, bandwidth transfer etc. This has been a pure loss for us, and as the ex-client mentioned in his latest post.

Florida's governemtn laws state he can NOT post anything we have said, via log or any other, without first giving permission.

This is more likely scam. He has ordered a server that he has not paid for, therefore we have decided to stop his server that has been running smoothly since this morning as Flander mentioned clearly that he doesn't want to have anything with us to do.

# About the EIN#: First: We don't need to provide any EIN# to non-customers, but we will to customers who's having a server running that has been PAID for, otherwise we don't need to give it to others.

Second: Only people who's working in Florida in a office or in the USA has a EIN# number, however since I'm working in Sweden, we don't have anything like that.

Third: Perhaps you don't know that, we have provided proof to PayPal that we have been working with the server, taking screenshots, uploading evidence that shows he has been trying to steal money from us and much more.

Good luck!

Last edited:
IGSOfT Terms Of Service:

Money-back guarantee: IGSOBE offers a 7 day, money back guarantee for in regards to our services.

I didnt get any guarentee? I got a slap in the face and I just wasted time.
Thanks for following your companies own TOS.

Hypocrite?

How's he scamming you when he never received the server in the first place???

Also, according to IGSobe.com TOS:
Code:
Money-back guarantee: IGSOBE offers a 7 day, money back guarantee for in regards to our services, as we're confident that you'll be pleased with our services!

Give him his refund.

Apparently those terms only apply to IGSoft, but i am not directly in business with them only with Nikkster. Don't sign up with these guys people. Its just horrible. Or you can, waste your time and money.

Apparently those terms only apply to IGSoft, but i am not directly in business with them only with Nikkster. Don't sign up with these guys people. Its just horrible. Or you can, waste your time and money.

I would like to change that last sentence to "Don't pay much when you can get a good and powerful server for a low monthly fee".

Be honest with you Nikkster, I think your business is over. Time to change your name and open another scam.

With 7 clients paying what $30/month, you earned $210? And you have a lawyer consulting for you? He/She must do it for free.

Anyways, no hard feelings man. I actually thought you were legit, and actually wanted to maybe even try out your servers but turns out you are fishy as hell. #1, you can't even provide a speed test, #2, no proof of company license, #3, no positive reviews can be found on Google. Sigh. You get better money by mowing the lawn man.

Be honest with you Nikkster, I think your business is over. Time to change your name and open another scam.

With 7 clients paying what $30/month, you earned $210? And you have a lawyer consulting for you? He/She must do it for free.

Anyways, no hard feelings man. I actually thought you were legit, and actually wanted to maybe even try out your servers but turns out you are fishy as hell. #1, you can't even provide a speed test, #2, no proof of company license, #3, no positive reviews can be found on Google. Sigh. You get better money by mowing the lawn man.

This is not a company, and never stated it was. I forgot to make the speedtest, I can do it if you're intrested but doubt you are after this conversation. However, how is it going with your report to Florida? However, taxes applies to my country. We are resellers, we get servers from florida and deliver them from Sweden, then the taxes applies to the Swedish taxes.

We need to pay 30 % of all taxes as soon as we exceed $2000 a month, but right now, we don't. However, when we will, we will contact the revenue AGAIN about it and discuss after the conversation we had with them.

You did a paypal dispute on day two! That was two days ago! Yet, you think I'm doing something wrong? You had the money removed from us just like if you canceled a check after you paid for something from a store! You know you can't do this, and yet feel you're in the right. Those type of people normally go to Jail for bounced payments. I don't see how removing the payment from us by opening a dispute, yet demanding us to refund the payment is even a normal thought.

company, business, corporation, LLC, all the same thing. you modified your original post to accomodate your story now. Keep changing. But honestly, I don't gain anything from this so I'm probably just gonna leave it at this now and let the other readers to chip in. Good luck.

company, business, corporation, LLC, all the same thing. you modified your original post to accomodate your story now. Keep changing. But honestly, I don't gain anything from this so I'm probably just gonna leave it at this now and let the other readers to chip in. Good luck.

Yet still, we have our office and work in Sweden, therefore we are following the Swedish laws. We have the right to change our T.O.S at anytime we feel it's appropriate, read more here: www.nikkster.org/tos.php . - However, this was the last respond this thread to you.

Once again, if anyone need to contact our other clients (Of course we need to ask them for a permission first) We will, so they can explain their review of us to you guys. Keep sending Private Messages :D

Your office? You are 18 years old.

Also, actually how big is ur "team" or "company" is it only you? Since you're not experienced in this, since you asked flashback forum how to create a login-php file.

Quit acting so professional, Nikkster, you're not.

Flatlander anddedicatedot you are a fucking joke. Stop spamming this topic with your bullshit

i hate when somethig is wrong

but anyway thx nikkster ill buy when i have cash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back