• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Servers & VPS Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
My dedicated server & VPS offers

Greetings!

I post my offers here because there are many OT-Owners who wants to run a very own open-tibia server with a low monthly fee.

For a monthly investment of $44,95 you will recieve a VPS which is very good for custom mapped servers.

You see my dedicated server offers here: REMOVED LINK

You can find my VPS offers here: REMOVED LINK

All orders can be sent to REMOVED LINK. If you need support, please send an mail to REMOVED LINK.

You can also go to the website and chat with us live if you need help about ordering a package.

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them.

(These are special offers for otland users)

Included with every server:
99.99% Network Uptime
24x7 Server Monitoring
Managed DNS Services
Anti-Spam/Virus Email Protection
Dell Priority Backup Support
24/7/365 Support
Live Chat Tech Support
Customer Control Console
Rapid Server Setup

All server setups are finished within 24hours but can sometimes take up to 48 hours

Kind Regards,
Nikkster

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for clients :) I've plenty of servers available and really good for ot servers. Plese pm me here on otland if you are intrested or have any questions or simply go to REMOVED LINK and open the Live Chat and chat with us now!

You can also reach us at REMOVED LINK and REMOVED LINK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we sharing a server with someone else or do we get our own server?

VPS means you share a node with probably 12 other people... Depending on if the server is oversold.

That's why I'm asking the OP for a wget, and possibly a top and some other benchmarks.

If you order a dedicated server, it means that it'll be yours (For as long as you pay for it.)

@ Zerak456, thanks. Please, if you have any questions, use our live chat support system.

@ elsaba, you order it at our homepage. Please open the live chat and chat with us for detailed information. We are online 24/7

@ Dedicatedot, thanks for your interest. I'll make it as soon as possible.

Oh Nice!
I THINK MAYBE I WILL BUY ONE :D

Great. Please use our live chat support system if you want to know more about our servers. You will either be talking to me as a seller and Tech Support or anyone of my employees.

@ DedicatedOT, the speedtest as you asked for, will be posted shortly.

However, we added more dedicated server offers to our homepage. So for those who wants to try out our service or wants to host an additional websites, can order a dedicated server with the specifics:

Pentium 4 (1.6GHz or faster)

512 MB Ram, 20 GB HDD /100 MB Uplink w/

1,500 GB Bandwidth Transfer

For as low as $27.95 USD/month. Have a look!

Just saying, this is great, you accept paypal. Um, Sorta new at this can you give me a step by step instruction on exactly how this works..

o_O good prices

Greetings, yes I know.

Too bad you tried to scam us.

I'll say the same thing to you in here, you can't walk into a store and tell them that you want the products first and then you will come back and pay, it doesn't work in that way.

However, if you are intrested in ordering any of our servers without trying to put in any fake offers, we'll be happy to assist you furtherly.

And with the statement you pointed out straight to my face "How can I trust you that you give me the server", that means you were actually trying to scam us. Please understand that, this is a serious company we are running.

That being said, you are always welcome to order servers from us. We guarantee you a 24/7 customer support, 99,9 % uptime and a lot more. Please read more at our homepage.

Just trade advertisements for a dedicated host 100mbit uplink 3gb ram, it's much easier. And dosen't cost anything :)

You said they're located in America, is there's any in Europe?

We are going to rent a datacenter in Sweden, Borås soon. Right now, we do only have a datacenter in USA that our partners are configuring, but we are responsible for the technical support and sales, also we are the ones who owns the Datacenter.

@ Sizaro, I've heard about those companies, their servers are not good at all and their support is lower than they can get to. So far what I've heard from the webhostingtalk, the support and servers has been terrible.

People, don't forget to use our live chat system and we will do our best to assist you.

We are going to rent a datacenter in Sweden, Borås soon. Right now, we do only have a datacenter in USA that our partners are configuring, but we are responsible for the technical support and sales, also we are the ones who owns the Datacenter.

Nice! I might buy one if you come to Sweden/Europe ;)

Thanks for the fast answer :thumbup:

Edit: what OS are available? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back