• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Servers & VPS Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, after reading all these posts, I'm a little scared, so I'll just look for another hoster.

i was about to order one of his dedicated servers.. but not anymore :S

and what DedicatedOT said makes sense :S
i really don't know about this type of business
but even if you sell tacos you need to be registered and have a permit to do it :S

I'm disappointed right now

Heh 99.99% uptime is just impossible unless he has a redundant network with a team of fulltime staff managing the servers 24/7 around the clock;

There are 2592000 seconds in a month (30 days), so 99.99% uptime for a month would mean that it is only down for literally only 4.3 minutes every month.

That's just impossible for the 1 man show he's running here.

Heh, listen Ill actually purchase it. Just because I'm an idiot and I only spent 40$. Ill give you truthful reviews.

Im just waiting to talk to him again..

You all probably think im idiotic, but whatever.. I lose 40$? He gains it.. so what.

This is for everyone~ . . . Stay Tuned

I don't understand why I'm doing this but..

1. Look at the date of that thread. During that date the IGSobe company was switching data centers, reasonable explanation of technical difficulties.

2. If one person is mad about something, they'll tell the world. But if a person is happy about the service, he won't be so loud :p

The only thing I can truly say is.. Let me do business with this guy. Ill tell you what happens.

Just wait..

The only thing I can truly say is.. Let me do business with this guy. Ill tell you what happens.

Just wait..

Thank you flander.

DedicatedOT: It's 99,9 guaranteed uptime on the network unless the users turn it off. Otherwise it will be rebooted a few minutes after again.

By the way, because of the slow setup, Flander just earned $10 on it. He's going to recieve a server that is twice as better than the server he actually ordered. :)

[22:28] -= Ken =-: Hey
[22:28] Nikkster: Good Morning
[22:28] -= Ken =-: Good night here, the only time I get to talk to you is at night
[22:29] -= Ken =-: the representative from the website from last night (your time).. He ensured me that he had sent you the password..
[22:30] Nikkster: Let me see
[22:30] Nikkster: by email?
[22:31] -= Ken =-: Im not sure.. but he promised that if I hadn't had the dedicated you would refund my money so there wouldn;t be any further problems
[22:34] -= Ken =-: Hlelo?
[22:34] Nikkster: Yeah
[22:35] Nikkster: but we don't offer any refunds actually - we offer our clients a professional and cheap server
[22:35] Nikkster: only if there would be any issues with the server, it's not working etc
[22:35] -= Ken =-: Did you recieve the password?
[22:37] Nikkster: we are still waiting on the tech to deliver it to us
[22:37] -= Ken =-: Lol..
[22:37] -= Ken =-: Well then.
[22:37] -= Ken =-: The person i talked to lied
[22:38] -= Ken =-: He said he would have gotten the password withing 4 hours and emailed it to you to email to me. I asked him to give me the password directly but told me it was illegal due to the fact that it was techinically your server.
[22:39] -= Ken =-: So... its already beedn 96 hours.
[22:39] -= Ken =-: This is absoultely the worst service of dedicated servers I've ever witnessed
[22:40] Nikkster: You will see what you've got when you are in the dedicated server mate
[22:40] Nikkster: Everything is professional
[22:40] -= Ken =-: YOU SAID WITHING 48 HOURS
[22:40] Nikkster: By the way, this happened NEVER
[22:40] -= Ken =-: ITS BEEN DOUBLE THE TIME LIMIT
[22:40] -= Ken =-: Oh it hasn't huh?
[22:41] Nikkster: no
[22:41] Nikkster: I told you why yesterday
[22:41] Nikkster: Our techs missed the queue
[22:41] Nikkster: And he wants to come and talk to you
[22:41] Nikkster: about it
[22:41] -= Ken =-: So what to you expect to happen now?
[22:42] -= Ken =-: It seems to me you just keep making mistakes and your delaying my service.. My players expected a server 3 days ago.
[22:42] Nikkster: It's not my fault. However, because of this, we have provided you a twice as much better server than the one you actually ordered
[22:42] Nikkster: which should be enough for your 200 players defintively
[22:43] -= Ken =-: I dont care how good The server is.. the worst server is better to have aslong as its there.
[22:43] -= Ken =-: This is rediculous
[22:43] -= Ken =-: And also if this is the first time this happened explain this:
[22:43] -= Ken =-: Stay away from John C. Young @ IGSoBE.com -- he killed my company. - Web Hosting Talk
[22:44] Nikkster: I need to go mate, to a meeting
[22:44] Nikkster: it starts 8 AM
[22:44] Nikkster: im a bit late
[22:45] -= Ken =-: ..
[22:45] -= Ken =-: Wow
[22:45] -= Ken =-: Fuck this
[22:45] -= Ken =-: Your the biggest scammer
[22:45] Nikkster: Calm down and don't call me that
[22:45] Nikkster: I'll respond to the dispute when I get home
[22:45] Nikkster: See you
[22:45] -= Ken =-: CALM Down? Are you joking you ensured the server would be ready

=================
Self Explanatory.

I dunno why I am still here..

If you send me the dedicated server information VIA email I will cancel the dispute.

I dunno why I am still here..

If you send me the dedicated server information VIA email I will cancel the dispute.

The dispute will be closed automatically right now as you have violated their T.O.S, I have explained that for them by sending them a note.

So you don't need to worry about that. However, you should recieve your server shortly.

=)=)=)

thx ill buy =)

Thanks for your interest.

However, I would love to explain everything you need to know about the servers before you order. Whether you contact us using our LiveChat system or you contact us at MSN ([email protected]), is up to you. We will be more than glad to answer your questions.

@ Raxon, yes, we are working with IGSobe. And no, they are not "shit", their services are powerful. I'm living in Sweden and I've setup a 7.6 OT to see if it lags, and guess what, It's like the server is located in the Europe for me (No lags) and other americans have tried the OT too and they love it, why don't you too? www.nikkster.org/ringsofpower

bla bla.. i wont trust this shit.. hes not like a company..

bla bla.. i wont trust this shit.. hes not like a company..

Then please don't post here, we are not intrested of jealous people in this thread. Just because you don't have knowledge to run a Server provider business, doesn't mean you can come here and state your opinion without knowing anything at all. So once again, please if you don't have anything clever to say, then keep it to yourself or I'll ask some mod's to take actions. This is a legal business.

Thanks

Then please don't post here, we are not intrested of jealous people in this thread. Just because you don't have knowledge to run a Server provider business, doesn't mean you can come here and state your opinion without knowing anything at all. So once again, please if you don't have anything clever to say, then keep it to yourself or I'll ask some mod's to take actions.

Thanks

We should get mod to take actions against your illegal company you are running here.

Please provide proof of the legality of your company by providing us your EIN#.

@Flatlander: If he doesn't provide refund then if I were you I'd do a chargeback on Paypal. No need to waste time with scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back