• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Servers & VPS Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should get mod to take actions against your illegal company you are running here.

Please provide proof of the legality of your company by providing us your EIN#.

@Flatlander: If he doesn't provide refund then if I were you I'd do a chargeback on Paypal. No need to waste time with scams.

Dear DedicatedOT, as he has already tried making a chargeback on his money, we have provided proof of that we have offered him his server but the password had been misspelt. His server is on his way and as he has violated PayPal's T.O.S, the chargeback will be declined. However, can you tell me a reason why we would provide any evidence to you? If you are looking for that, please go right ahead and ask IGSobe about it as we can not provide any information about this to non-client, especially not any jealous ones who does not have any knowledge or is just trying to make a bad reputation ALTHOUGH our good reviews we've had with our other 7 clients and we are growing more everyday. However, we have copied all you have wrote in here and we've been speaking to a lawyer and
the Revenue in Florida about it. You are making fun of yourself, mate.

Once again, please don't waste your life by posting in my thread, I'm sure you have other things to do on a friday night.

Från: ([email protected])
Skickat: den 21 augusti 2009 19:25:15
Till: [email protected]

Do you know this company?
http://www.nikkster.org/dedicated.php
They say that they are working for you.

Från: Roman Wright ([email protected])
Skickat: den 21 augusti 2009 19:34:04
Till: ([email protected])
Kopia: Internet Gateway of South Beach ([email protected])

Hi, and good afternoon!

I do believe this is one of our resellers. What can I help you with?

Regards,

Roman
IGSOBE - Chief Operating Officer
[email protected]
no need to argue anymore;P

Last edited:
lmao. Reading all this shit was funny :p Even though all this what happened was suspicious, I actually doubt he scams ppl and if he does, than it's a lame way to do. He wouldn't profit much from such scamming and if I were in his place, I would refuse and ignore such retards as Flanders. However, I am looking forwards to hear replies from his clients :D

Last edited:
lmao. Reading all this shit was funny :p Even though all this what happened was suspicious, I actually doubt he scams ppl and if he does, than it's a lame way to do. He wouldn't profit much from such scamming and if I were in his place, I would refuse and ignore such retards as Flanders. However, I am looking forwards to hear replies from his clients :D

Here you go: http://otland.net/f252/dedicated-servers-vps-offers-45146/index7.html#post470112

No exactly, I'm running this business legally. I know that Flander is very unpatience with our service but we are doing our best, it was just a miss in the queue that he's been having trouble with understanding, sadly. However, we have offered him a server which is twice as much better than the server he ordered as an apologize for the server setup delay.

Från: Roman Wright ([email protected])
Skickat: den 21 augusti 2009 20:07:03
Till: ([email protected])

Hi, and sorry there is arguments with him on a public forum. I can guarantee you he is not a scam. I think the main problem is that a client of his made a paypal dispute, which obviously, it's like cancelling a check. I do believe Nikkster has suspended the server, and is not giving the client access since he canceled his payment, which I think you could understand that services like dedicated servers are not free. If you could link me to the forum so I can check it out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, thank you for your time on the inquires. I can guarantee you that Nikkster does NOT operate a fraud scam.

Regards,

Roman
IGSOBE - Chief Operating Officer
[email protected]
shorrrrrrrrrrrt

nikkster

how can i check when my daopay transfer?

Well this was a great experience.

Lost money, lost 5 days in time..

Got nothing..

The dispute will be closed automatically right now as you have violated their T.O.S, I have explained that for them by sending them a note.

So you don't need to worry about that. However, you should recieve your server shortly.

Got Nothing ;s

I did not get the details.. Wasn't it 7 hours ago you said I'd hve the server shortly.. what is the duration of shortly?

His server is on his way and as he has violated PayPal's T.O.S, the chargeback will be declined.

Produce evidence that states how he violated Paypal's TOS. Or produce evidence that states paypal will decline his dispute. Are you Paypal.com? Paypal.com should sue you and your illegal company for illegally representing their company image and distorting their TOS to fit your personal gains.

However, can you tell me a reason why we would provide any evidence to you?

Your EIN# is public information for any legal organization, it is Federal Law that you keep your EIN# ready upon request. If you can't produce a verifiable EIN# then you are running an illegal business and/or not paying your taxes to the IRS, which is a Class A Federal Felony. Jail time up to 20 years.

we can not provide any information about this to non-client,

Provide your EIN# to Flatlander67 then. Let's see how long will it take you to type your EIN#.

especially not any jealous ones who does not have any knowledge or is just trying to make a bad reputation ALTHOUGH our good reviews we've had with our other 7 clients and we are growing more everyday

Good reviews? Where are your good reviews? Produce some. 7 Clients? Where are your 7 clients? Produce some evidence. Otherwise you are just talking smack.

Produce evidence that states how he violated Paypal's TOS. Or produce evidence that states paypal will decline his dispute. Are you Paypal.com? Paypal.com should sue you and your illegal company for illegally representing their company image and distorting their TOS to fit your personal gains.

Your EIN# is public information for any legal organization, it is Federal Law that you keep your EIN# ready upon request. If you can't produce a verifiable EIN# then you are running an illegal business and/or not paying your taxes to the IRS, which is a Class A Federal Felony. Jail time up to 20 years.

Provide your EIN# to Flatlander67 then. Let's see how long will it take you to type your EIN#.

Good reviews? Where are your good reviews? Produce some. 7 Clients? Where are your 7 clients? Produce some evidence. Otherwise you are just talking smack.

I hope this will explain everything for you as you don't know what a reseller is and what business we are doing:

Taxes can be paid monthly but yet we are not exceeding that limit to pay taxes but when we do, we'll.

However, in Sweden, we don't have any EIN#.

Web Hosting Talk - View Single Post - Igsobe 2 months review, total loss!

Yeah, I just checked my paypal it says its still under investigation.

Also, I did not recieve my dedicated..

I hope this will explain everything for you as you don't know what a reseller is and what business we are doing:

Taxes can be paid monthly but yet we are not exceeding that limit to pay taxes but when we do, we'll.

However, in Sweden, we don't have any EIN#.

Web Hosting Talk - View Single Post - Igsobe 2 months review, total loss!

You claimed that your company, Nikkster.org, is based in Florida, and since Florida is a state of the United States, you and your company are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States Legal Code.

Even though you are from Sweden, that does not exclude you from paying taxes. If your organization is licensed, then it will be issued an EIN#.

So, can you provide us your EIN#?

An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, and is used to identify a business entity. Businesses need an EIN. An EIN should be provided upon request of the buyer.

May I see the EIN?

You claimed that your company, Nikkster.org, is based in Florida, and since Florida is a state of the United States, you and your company are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States Legal Code.

Even though you are from Sweden, that does not exclude you from paying taxes. If your organization is licensed, then it will be issued an EIN#.

So, can you provide us your EIN#?

Have you ever read what I've said to you? Stop posting useless and non-knowledgeable posts in my thread all the time. Lawyers has been involved and permitted you are wrong and you don't know what you are talking about. That's all that matters to me, not a silly kid who doesn't know anything about the subject (Please excuse my expression, but can be a bit annoying sometimes), I'm not going to talking with you here anymore DedicatedOT and I will ask a mod to delete all your lieing comments you've been posting here.

I'll be more than happy to help all other clients that has added me on their contact list today and asked more about the dedicated server delivery and about the process. Anybody more who's instrested, please PM me here at otland or use our Livechat. You can also get my private msn, please send me a PM for it then, I don't like to give it out in the public for personal reasons. That being said, I'll make a $10 discount on all servers that costs more than $10 that will be made this week. Message me for more information.

[13:41] -= Ken =-: So hi..
[13:42] Nikkster: Hello.
[13:43] Nikkster: Thanks for the comments this morning, I usually never get called a scammer but you were the first one. I've been feeling very bad today about that
[13:44] -= Ken =-: I've never been stolen by from someone through the internet. Those comments were from anger, not from me.
[13:44] Nikkster: There have never been going any fraud in my business before since you got in.
[13:45] Nikkster: Also, never any problems and absolutely not anything like this
[13:45] -= Ken =-: If that is so you are telling me you had previous clients with no complaints?
[13:45] Nikkster: The owner of IGSobe has been reading all your comments and especially the one from your friend, DedicatedOT. He thought it was very ODD
[13:45] Nikkster: One commented in the thread, yes.
[13:46] Nikkster: I'd like to invite him to this group if he's online to prove for you
[13:46] -= Ken =-: If so, how come your company has not recieved any members in forums? It is hard for me to believe that there are more clients of yours.
[13:46] Nikkster: Nope, noone of the clients who's running open-tibia servers are oline at the moment
[13:46] Nikkster: Not everybody has registered
[13:46] Nikkster: Javan has registered and you
[13:47] -= Ken =-: I've spent hours researching on the legal activities that occured today. I found out what DedicatedOT said is absolutely true. ,
[13:47] Nikkster: More likely false
[13:47] Nikkster: As lawyers has been involved
[13:48] Nikkster: And he obviously doesn't know what a reseller is
[13:48] Nikkster: and how the taxes works
[13:48] Nikkster: Perhaps his researches didn't work out well for him.
[13:48] Nikkster: He likes copy and paste I've found out,.
[13:49] -= Ken =-: That is none of my concern of the moment, I would like to apologize for any stress or comments that were uneccesary. I am still curious on the dedicated server situation.
[13:49] Nikkster: And as you have been trying to steal money from us while attempting to configure the server and deliver it and been trying to make bad reputation about us, now also IGSobe that have been involved in this thanks to you, and if there would be any legal problems, IGSobe is responsible for that.
[13:49] Nikkster: I accept the apologize and want to keep you as my client
[13:50] -= Ken =-: So what do you have for me? Is the server 100% ready or what is the situation this time around?
[13:51] Nikkster: John has been spending some time on reading all the posts right now
[13:52] Nikkster: and your server is twice as much better than the one you ordered, but it seems that it doesn't matter to you
[13:53] -= Ken =-: It does matter, I would appreciate that heavily, that is none of my concern. I was offered a server that would have been set up within 48 hours. The compensation of the delay was not part of any agreement.
[13:53] Nikkster: But you violated our T.O.S
[13:53] Nikkster: that's why the server has taken even longer
[13:53] Nikkster: we need to resolve this
[13:54] -= Ken =-: Your T.O.S I would like you to provide all violations made through your company/organization aswell as paypal. I reviewed them numerous times. I would like to see quotes of the statements in which your's as well as paypal's TOS has been violated.
[13:55] Nikkster: Certainly
[13:55] Nikkster: just a second please
[13:57] Nikkster: I'd first like to copy a text and paste it here that's the same as you have been doing now
[13:57] Nikkster: This is the exactly same
[13:58] -= Ken =-: I'm still waiting.
[13:58] Nikkster: “I bought a set of curtains from a department store last week, and when I got them back home, they didn’t match my bedroom as I thought they would.

I took them back to the shop, with my receipt, and asked if I could have my money back, but the girl in the shop said that all she would give me is a credit note.

When I asked to see the manager, he told me that they didn’t have to give me a refund,
[13:58] Nikkster: even though I still had the receipt and the curtains were still in their packaging.

I’m left with a useless pair of curtains which don’t match my room. What can I do?”
[13:58] Nikkster: Answer to that:
[13:58] Nikkster: Unfortunately, there’s not much that you can do.
The Sale and Supply of Goods Act states that a retailer has a duty to provide you with goods that are of a satisfactory quality. They must also fit any description that’s made of them. So, if for example, you had taken the curtains out of their packaging and found that they had a great big hole in them, you would have every right to return to the
[13:59] Nikkster: shop and ask for a refund as they clearly weren’t of satisfactory quality.
[13:59] -= Ken =-: That is not what I requested:
[13:59] Nikkster: this was just the first
[13:59] -= Ken =-: I asked you to give me a quote or statement from the TOS's from Nikkster.org, the company aswell as paypal.
[13:59] -= Ken =-: The Terms in which I violated from both companies
[13:59] Nikkster: Our T.O.S are the same as IGSobe's
[13:59] Nikkster: we cannot change them
[13:59] Nikkster: so please let me get you a link
[14:00] Nikkster: IGSobe: Terms of Service Information
[14:00] Nikkster: Read it carefully
[14:00] -= Ken =-: The fact that you are stating that the dispute will be closed is also fraud. You are not paypal and you have no right to dictate there actions.
[14:01] Nikkster: And about PayPal:
You are not allowed to make a refund on the money if the item is still on it's way
[14:01] Nikkster: Also, it's only for items that you have shipped
[14:01] Nikkster: PayPal does not handle things that's being deliered elctronary
[14:01] Nikkster: (Over the internet) with other words
[14:01] -= Ken =-: Then again about Paypal: If you haven't recieved your item in the given time it is optional to file a dispute.
[14:02] Nikkster: okay, let's wait for PayPal's response
[14:02] Nikkster: I've uploaded everything they need to know
[14:02] Nikkster: And resolved the complaint
[14:02] Nikkster: So we'll done it through that way
[14:02] Nikkster: do*
[14:03] -= Ken =-: Aswell I did business with Nikkster.org. There is nothing on the website saying you are a re-seller of the product of IGSoft. Therefor there Terms of Service were not identified through your website.
[14:03] Nikkster: Also, if you are not satisfied with a service, you are not either allowed to open a dispute to chargeback your money
[14:04] Nikkster: Oh, I see you don't know anything either. Do you know what a reseller is
[14:04] Nikkster: ?
[14:05] Nikkster: That has been explained in the tite, but it'schanged as we spke oto the lawyer and we dont need to specify anywhere that we are a reseller of IGSobe
[14:05] -= Ken =-: You are now accusing me of knowing nothing? May I remind you that you are violating floridas federal laws by not providing me with a EIN#.
[14:06] Nikkster: It's IGsobe's EIN
[14:06] -= Ken =-: If you say you are associated with the company IGSoft all terms of service.
[14:06] Nikkster: As we are working for them
[14:06] Nikkster: We are resellers
[14:06] Nikkster: We are not allowed to register a company name if we are reselling IGSobe's products
[14:06] -= Ken =-: All employees should have an EIN#. I would like for you to tell me what it is. If not this is a fraud organization and will be investigated.
[14:06] Nikkster: that was also discussed with a laywer and the renevue
[14:07] Nikkster: In Sweden, we don't have any EIN# and IGSobe's has material from the Flordida's renevue if there would be any legal problems like this
[14:08] Nikkster: And as you have violated our T.O.S
[14:08] Nikkster: We can terminate your server without notation
[14:08] Nikkster: Because of invalid payment
[14:08] Nikkster: But we don't
[14:08] -= Ken =-: Again with the violation. I have not violated any terms of service. Your precaution accusations are false.
[14:08] Nikkster: End of discussion
[14:08] -= Ken =-: I would like to speak with your lawyer.
[14:08] Nikkster: Our discussions will be through PayPal from now on.
[14:08] Nikkster: Good bye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Being dismissive works?

lol... only shipping items? rofl... Ask any OT owner about paypal chargebacks and they'll tell you the answer lol. I'm on the phone right now with Paypal.

[14:08] Nikkster: Our discussions will be through PayPal from now on.
[14:08] Nikkster: Good bye.
[14:09] Nikkster: It doesn't work to discuss with someone who's not listening and copying sentences.
[14:09] Nikkster: once again, good bye,.

[14:13] Nikkster: Ken, we have decided to stop your server because of not paying for it
[14:14] Nikkster: Also, you have been insulting me today and yesterday and you know when, this cannot be tolerated. I was hoping you to retrain my client but you decided to not
[14:15] [email protected]: has joined the chat
[14:15] [email protected]: Hi and good afternoon.
[14:16] [email protected]: has left the chat
[14:16] -= Ken =-: I have no interest in further doing business with any company associated with IGSoft. Good Day.
[14:16] [email protected]: Have a wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back