• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deleted Royal Gynyu/Idehoth By Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastuch

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Maybe my post will be doesn't liked by you. Maybe you just gonna laugh about it, go ahead. I do not care.

I want to write about support (not like hahaha you noobs) But If account selling is illegal you should write about punishment for it (at trade is just writted about you shouldn't BUY CHARACTERS nothing about seller)and in my opinion you should making warning not delete but its ur own mind. If you want to delete my chars just do it, but don't change my account as last chickens scared of something. Person who i sold character should be that same punishment as me=deleted account. It's unfair if he gained profit of my items which i sold and later report my characters that i'm selling account. You should punish much more than just me. On server are so much people whos selling characters. In my eyes support is just band of chickens whos plays how they want, coz feel that's those server and they don't care about each person. They just look at mass of people.
That's all

Yours Gyniu (Idehoth since 2000)

Hello everyone!

Maybe my post will be doesn't liked by you. Maybe you just gonna laugh about it, go ahead. I do not care.

I want to write about support (not like hahaha you noobs) But If account selling is illegal you should write about punishment for it (at trade is just writted about you shouldn't BUY CHARACTERS nothing about seller)and in my opinion you should making warning not delete but its ur own mind. If you want to delete my chars just do it, but don't change my account as last chickens scared of something. Person who i sold character should be that same punishment as me=deleted account. It's unfair if he gained profit of my items which i sold and later report my characters that i'm selling account. You should punish much more than just me. On server are so much people whos selling characters. In my eyes support is just band of chickens whos plays how they want, coz feel that's those server and they don't care about each person. They just look at mass of people.
That's all

Yours Gyniu (Idehoth since 2000)

I have been very clear to everyone who tried to sell their character today that if they don't stop they will lose their account forever. In your situation you had already successfully sold your character (here you already did something illegal on ShadowCores), and after doing that you contacted us and claimed that you had been hacked, so not only did you violate our rules and lie to us but you also scammed a player. We helped you recover the account because we were not aware of that you had sold it; then evidence was sent to us where you admit that you scammed the player so I was keeping an eye on you, and what did I see? The entire day you've been spamming Advertising channel about selling your account. The person who you sold the character is the victim here, he was not aware of this and you scammed him, there is no reason for us to punish him when you were the one selling your account AND scamming him. Your account "deletion" was justified, and if we didn't care we wouldn't have gotten involved in a situation that was between two players, so please quit the bullshit about us only caring about the masses, we care about everyone. You were not the only one to get your account locked today, the same happened to Mogly and Switch Hardflip too because they also ignored my warnings.

"Chciałeś wyjebać Freda a to Fred wyjebał ciebie :D"

translate: Rly sad

Account trading should be legal instead, there's no point in making it illegal. I'd rather see you making it legal and stop caring about everyone who is stupid enough to loose their password.

On topic:
You violated the rules so you risked consequences and you faced them and they were severe. But its your own fault.

I cannot see that the rule is on the homepages rule section. Can you please edit that in?

Account trading should be legal instead, there's no point in making it illegal. I'd rather see you making it legal and stop caring about everyone who is stupid enough to loose their password.

On topic:
You violated the rules so you risked consequences and you faced them and they were severe. But its your own fault.

The problem is that a lot of players use same password on other servers as they use on ShadowCores, and we can choose between always being able to assist players who get hacked or allowing account trading (if we allow account trading too, the "hacker" can say that the account was sold to him and we'd waste a lot of time investigating such cases). We choose to rather help players who get hacked, at the cost of making account trading illegal so that we can focus on more important things. We will replace the account recovery system on the website in the future to use e-mails too (we've wanted to do this for a long time, but our priority has been on ingame content), hopefully that will make everyone aware of how easy it is for the real owner to recover the account.

I cannot see that the rule is on the homepages rule section. Can you please edit that in?

There's a sticky in the trade forum and a red message that appears everytime you open Advertising channel, but sure I've just added it to the Rules page too.

The problem is that a lot of players use same password on other servers as they use on ShadowCores, and we can choose between always being able to assist players who get hacked or allowing account trading (if we allow account trading too, the "hacker" can say that the account was sold to him and we'd waste a lot of time investigating such cases). We choose to rather help players who get hacked, at the cost of making account trading illegal so that we can focus on more important things. We will replace the account recovery system on the website in the future to use e-mails too (we've wanted to do this for a long time, but our priority has been on ingame content), hopefully that will make everyone aware of how easy it is for the real owner to recover the account.

There's a sticky in the trade forum and a red message that appears everytime you open Advertising channel, but sure I've just added it to the Rules page too.

we can see where your comming from with this, i would like and prob more people wanna see more gms checking for botters, it's got to a point where all spawns have got 5-7 botters in them at 1 given time which is just a joke.

Thing is, I dunno if theres more people like me, but somehow Ive missed it and im very active on the forums when i have a computer available.
And I never open advertising since they created the market on tibia. And Ive not been on the trade section for a very long time.

But thank you for adding it where i usually look what rules there is on this server to follow.

I have been very clear to everyone who tried to sell their character today that if they don't stop they will lose their account forever. In your situation you had already successfully sold your character (here you already did something illegal on ShadowCores), and after doing that you contacted us and claimed that you had been hacked, so not only did you violate our rules and lie to us but you also scammed a player. We helped you recover the account because we were not aware of that you had sold it; then evidence was sent to us where you admit that you scammed the player so I was keeping an eye on you, and what did I see? The entire day you've been spamming Advertising channel about selling your account. The person who you sold the character is the victim here, he was not aware of this and you scammed him, there is no reason for us to punish him when you were the one selling your account AND scamming him. Your account "deletion" was justified, and if we didn't care we wouldn't have gotten involved in a situation that was between two players, so please quit the bullshit about us only caring about the masses, we care about everyone. You were not the only one to get your account locked today, the same happened to Mogly and Switch Hardflip too because they also ignored my warnings.

Yep i scammed person that's true, but day after it i was shame on myself when he just log in i took EVERYTHING back to him+GRATIS ITEMS FOR HIM so he's so much profit in that situation.+ I tried to gave him back acc but he just want Idehoth. But he logged out. There was no warning to me about that I shouldn't selling account. There is no where written about punishment for seller.

As much as I get that; there's still a lot of people who want to buy accounts to start playing here without doing the crappy part; rookgaard and exping from 1 to 150 without cash or nothing. In these situations account trading is perfect. If you would just make a similar system like for example on xazoria.net (a server I used to play) where you are able to put your account up for auction and other people have to pay with ShadowCores points or paypal, in which case 20% of the money goes to you and 80% to the owner. It's not that hard for you to make a system like that, where the new owner can reset his e-mail, recovery, login and password. Not to mention you will make tons of money on that, which can be used for your own purposes or making the server even better and more stable.

Feel free to PM me about it, as I will gladly write you a "business plan" on how this should work.

^ to finish him off for all the people that say "oh but i want paypal money instead or real money," heres my solution Get...A...Job ;)

As much as I get that; there's still a lot of people who want to buy accounts to start playing here without doing the crappy part; rookgaard and exping from 1 to 150 without cash or nothing. In these situations account trading is perfect. If you would just make a similar system like for example on xazoria.net (a server I used to play) where you are able to put your account up for auction and other people have to pay with ShadowCores points or paypal, in which case 20% of the money goes to you and 80% to the owner. It's not that hard for you to make a system like that, where the new owner can reset his e-mail, recovery, login and password. Not to mention you will make tons of money on that, which can be used for your own purposes or making the server even better and more stable.

Feel free to PM me about it, as I will gladly write you a "business plan" on how this should work.

Im agree with that, thats a good idea. That the new owner can reset all the information.

As we all know there's many sellers of game codes in trade (whos scamming) or WORLDTRADE and others shits. But you made seller accounts illegal. Why? The answear is simple. You never knew when person say true that he bought character or not. You could got a book where if u write passwords mean that u sold account or smth for prove. You made illegal because that was better for you. If i rly sold acc (that was after all i give him my acc of Knight and he gained all what he paid for). If you wrote warning like "If anymore you try to sell ur account you will be punish for that." After wrote on Trade that i can say is okay if u now delete my accounts. But how you can see you just do that what's better for yourself. You don't respect my person. That mean's you don't respect ur self. I don't care of pixels. But i just wanted to sold my exhausted which i gave to this server for profit to myself and i did it. I'm just glad that i had change to gave back to Tripiik all items which i scammed. And i took him bonus items for that crime which i did. I'm glad about that who I'm. DO as you think. But think about people, each person and those bussines.

As we all know there's many sellers of game codes in trade (whos scamming) or WORLDTRADE and others shits. But you made seller accounts illegal. Why? The answear is simple. You never knew when person say true that he bought character or not. You could got a book where if u write passwords mean that u sold account or smth for prove. You made illegal because that was better for you. If i rly sold acc (that was after all i give him my acc of Knight and he gained all what he paid for). If you wrote warning like "If anymore you try to sell ur account you will be punish for that." After wrote on Trade that i can say is okay if u now delete my accounts. But how you can see you just do that what's better for yourself. You don't respect my person. That mean's you don't respect ur self. I don't care of pixels. But i just wanted to sold my exhausted which i gave to this server for profit to myself and i did it. I'm just glad that i had change to gave back to Tripiik all items which i scammed. And i took him bonus items for that crime which i did. I'm glad about that who I'm. DO as you think. But think about people, each person and those bussines.

??????

English please.

Wel Gynyu, when i logged in on shadowcores 1-2week's ago, u said to me that you'll never scam anyone in this stupid game. And what i see now? ur just a little pathetic boy nothing else.
And who cares if you was going to give the character back.
For example, you steal a bank but on the next day you decide that you wanna give the money back, do you think you wont be punished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back