• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Custom weapon statistic from monster loot
One giant sword example have 54atk and second have 56
All statistic is random generare from monster loot +/- 15% statistic

What about getting skill points when lvling up? like you get 5 skill points each time you lvl up and you can distribute them between strengh, dexterity, inteligence and vitality.
Strengh adds dmg to your weapons physical dmg or something like that,
Dexterity gives you more attack speed? range?
Inteligence gives you more mana/ml
Vitality gives you more hp/skill shield
Or something like that, I dunno xD
Would be a cool addition to many ots

Cyko create system who add bonus from items and I think some like wow one dagger have little atk and second have more atk or shield. Ahh... Nvm ...

And if you have more time you can create or copy down working castle system in one script (mod) and easy configuration

And if you don't like my upper proposition you can create system who first guild can invite second guild to open battle in special arena arena something like war system (!battleinvite "guild", !battleaccept guild) and teleport guild for special open battle map for 10 minutes to war and all frags log in database from website statistic who whom, time, score.

Have you tried making one of the new world changes events?
World Changes - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

OH I have a brilliant idea, create Devovorga's event (Rise of Devovorga), I will love you for this!

Here's how it works:
  • Kill all bosses at the same time (within a span of 10 seconds since the first boss' death) and leave the room, make sure nobody kills the bosses when they spawn later.
  • Kill all the Bloom of Doom in Vengoth and a large spawn of Spawn of Devovorga will come out, once you've have killed all the blooms you'll get teleported to the hole, go down and kill the Spawn of Devovogra as soon as possible.
  • All the bosses will spawn again. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE KILLED ALL SPAWN OF DEVOVORGA BEFORE YOU KILL ANY BOSS.
    Wait in the room because more Spawn of Devovorga will appear.
  • Kill all the bosses again at the same time.
  • Kill all the Bloom of Doom and the Vulnerable Cocoon again to make Devovorga finally spawn.
  • Now you can kill Devovorga.

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Rise_of_Devovorga/Spoiler

Last edited:
Have you tried making one of the new world changes events?
World Changes - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

OH I have a brilliant idea, create Devovorga's event (Rise of Devovorga), I will love you for this!

Here's how it works:
  • Kill all bosses at the same time (within a span of 10 seconds since the first boss' death) and leave the room, make sure nobody kills the bosses when they spawn later.
  • Kill all the Bloom of Doom in Vengoth and a large spawn of Spawn of Devovorga will come out, once you've have killed all the blooms you'll get teleported to the hole, go down and kill the Spawn of Devovogra as soon as possible.
  • All the bosses will spawn again. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE KILLED ALL SPAWN OF DEVOVORGA BEFORE YOU KILL ANY BOSS.
  • Wait in the room because more Spawn of Devovorga will appear.
  • Kill all the bosses again at the same time.
  • Kill all the Bloom of Doom and the Vulnerable Cocoon again to make Devovorga finally spawn.
  • Now you can kill Devovorga.

Rise of Devovorga/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Seems cool and not hard to make, WILL DO! :)

Cyko create system who add bonus from items and I think some like wow one dagger have little atk and second have more atk or shield. Ahh... Nvm ...

And if you have more time you can create or copy down working castle system in one script (mod) and easy configuration

And if you don't like my upper proposition you can create system who first guild can invite second guild to open battle in special arena arena something like war system (!battleinvite "guild", !battleaccept guild) and teleport guild for special open battle map for 10 minutes to war and all frags log in database from website statistic who whom, time, score.

Castle system and guild wars seems to be cool ideas. I'll indeed make such systems, though I don't know whether I make them mods or normal files.

What about getting skill points when lvling up? like you get 5 skill points each time you lvl up and you can distribute them between strengh, dexterity, inteligence and vitality.
Strengh adds dmg to your weapons physical dmg or something like that,
Dexterity gives you more attack speed? range?
Inteligence gives you more mana/ml
Vitality gives you more hp/skill shield
Or something like that, I dunno xD
Would be a cool addition to many ots

I'll do this, it's simple, so it won't take long.

I would love to see an actual guild war event such as Viking Server had back in 8.0. It was a castle event that took place every Sunday for a certain amount of time and players (in guilds) had to fight off other guilds from the top of the castle. At the top was a tile (or lever) where at least one member of your guild had to stand (or pull the lever) and dominate it for at least 5 minutes straight (configurable) to conquer the castle. You of course fight, kill each other...do whatever it takes to win. Once the guild has won, that guild owns the castle until the next event (until someone else wins). Within the castle are special shops (15% more gold), trainers (faster skills than normal ones), hunting areas, etc.

This was so fun...there have been guild events released here, but nothing like this! :thumbup:
Make sure the castle is huge! Possibly add random raids within the castle to make domination even MORE challenging. Team work is KEY here.

This will require editions in:
  • lib
  • globalevents
  • actions
  • movements
  • talkactions (for team messages?)
  • php/html for site (who owns castle?)
If you made this in to a single mod file, I'd be pretty excited...bringing back memories. Good luck, hope you decide to do this!

Last edited:
I would love to see an actual guild war event such as Viking Server had back in 8.0. It was a castle event that took place every Sunday for a certain amount of time and players (in guilds) had to fight off other guilds from the top of the castle. At the top was a tile (or lever) where at least one member of your guild had to stand (or pull the lever) and dominate it for at least 5 minutes straight (configurable) to conquer the castle. You of course fight, kill each other...do whatever it takes to win. Once the guild has won, that guild owns the castle until the next event (until someone else wins). Within the castle are special shops (15% more gold), trainers (faster skills than normal ones), hunting areas, etc.

This was so fun...there have been guild events released here, but nothing like this! :thumbup:
Make sure the castle is huge! Possibly add random raids within the castle to make domination even MORE challenging. Team work is KEY here.

This will require editions in:
  • lib
  • globalevents
  • actions
  • movements
  • talkactions (for team messages?)
  • php/html for site (who owns castle?)
If you made this in to a single mod file, I'd be pretty excited...bringing back memories. Good luck, hope you decide to do this!

Started doing this script today. :)

Last man standing:
It consists of an event that one day you(configurable) see a teleporter in the temple of Thais will send you a small room which will have to wait for the other 14 participants, when the 14 participants are ready, the event starts and throw in one arena for different locations and what will have to do is kill each other.
How do I win?

You will need to defeat the others 14 participants and stay like the Last Man Standing

Where did the losers go?

When a character get defeated, automatically will be teleported to a safe room to wait at the end of the event.

What do I obtain if I win this event?

You won as a prize any VIP item (Randomly)

If I have an idea and you like it and it becomes real, will I get any kind of credit for it?

Well, any event would be realy cool, i realy need events for my ot, most ctf and zombie events r bugged.

Can't find proper working ones.

last man standing:
It consists of an event that one day you(configurable) see a teleporter in the temple of thais will send you a small room which will have to wait for the other 14 participants, when the 14 participants are ready, the event starts and throw in one arena for different locations and what will have to do is kill each other.
How do i win?

You will need to defeat the others 14 participants and stay like the last man standing

where did the losers go?

When a character get defeated, automatically will be teleported to a safe room to wait at the end of the event.

What do i obtain if i win this event?

You won as a prize any vip item (randomly)

bump

Back