• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Hmm, I think the system is great as is.

It could use some improvements with blocked nodes. For example: Perhaps if a node is blocked by a fire field, the player will walk to a spot within two SQM's of it and then use a destroy field rune. getClosestFreeTile(cid, targetpos[, extended = false[, ignoreHouse = true]]) This may be difficult to accomplish in Lua, but it's definitely something that should be addressed. I would also recommend incorporating some source editions into the script to help with effectiveness and limiting possible memory leaks when potentially hundreds of players are using it.

I would also like to see some form of book/text document showing the waypoints and how many of them you have set. This will allow the player to determine how many more he can set and where to place them.

And finally you could incorporate the auto loot system released by Jano sometime ago.

Hmm, I think the system is great as is.

It could use some improvements with blocked nodes. For example: Perhaps if a node is blocked by a fire field, the player will walk to a spot within two SQM's of it and then use a destroy field rune. getClosestFreeTile(cid, targetpos[, extended = false[, ignoreHouse = true]]) This may be difficult to accomplish in Lua, but it's definitely something that should be addressed. I would also recommend incorporating some source editions into the script to help with effectiveness and limiting possible memory leaks when potentially hundreds of players are using it.

I would also like to see some form of book/text document showing the waypoints and how many of them you have set. This will allow the player to determine how many more he can set and where to place them.

And finally you could incorporate the auto loot system released by Jano sometime ago.

In rev 3 I will release some commands to check nodes (it can be done right now using my functions) and will look into making this fields system. Auto loot system is beeing created, but it's far from its final form so now I won't release it, because it has no use. When it's done, it will be added to bot library. Anyway thanks for contribution! :)

In rev 3 I will release some commands to check nodes (it can be done right now using my functions) and will look into making this fields system. Auto loot system is beeing created, but it's far from its final form so now I won't release it, because it has no use. When it's done, it will be added to bot library. Anyway thanks for contribution! :)

Sounds great!

One more thing: Perhaps an optional feature (turn it on / off) could be while a player is using this script, their outfit colors are changed automatically to determine whether or not they're botting. I think this would be a nice feature to have for server owners to keep track of their players. Honestly, I would prefer a player use your system than another third-party program to bot. As a matter of fact, I would likely encourage it.

We could start an "add-on" thread for the bot. This could be one of the first add-ons to the script, an optional additional feature.

All ideas about the features that the bot should have are wanted!

screenshot() function. taking screenshots when the player gains level, dies, or gets out of stamina and saving them into a folder, with the name e.g <char name> death, <char name> gained lvl X, <char name> stamina. would like to see that if it's possible in LUA :')

screenshot() function. taking screenshots when the player gains level, dies, or gets out of stamina and saving them into a folder, with the name e.g <char name> death, <char name> gained lvl X, <char name> stamina. would like to see that if it's possible in LUA :')
It isn't, at least not without any software on the client side.

I have a lack of creativity atm, so the next revision will only feature 3 new functions:
- auto haste
- gold changing (100 gp to 1 pc, 100 pc to 1 cc)
- auto looting

If you have any, even ridiculous idea just post it. It may come in life some day. :)

Create a command to choose which spells to use in which monsters, and another to choose which spell to use on monsters not assigned in the first command.

Example: It could be in the same command, differing only by the parameters:
! Spellcast Dragon Lord, Exori Frigo
! Spellcast Hydra, Exori Vis
! Spellcast Exori Mort (this case would use this spell to all other monsters).

And likewise could create a command to use RUNES:

example:
! RuneCast Dragon Lord, Sudden Death Rune

And also a command to clear the list of active spells and runes, and to display a list of spells and runes that are configured.

Would be perfect =P

Back