• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Haha, that was a funny system. Great for some ots I guess, It can be used for ots with only races where each race have their vault and can use it :p
Good job

If 300 people are buying and selling at the same time this will surely break?
Or lets say 50?
Thats gonna spam the shit out of the tiles

It would be nice for guild halls maybe, then it restricts the flow at least.

Very well done, I thought about an economy system for Heroland aswell but there is just to much which you have to take under consideration.
Playing on a server with this system...my occupation would be a Bank Robber, hehe ;D

If 300 people are buying and selling at the same time this will surely break?
Or lets say 50?
Thats gonna spam the shit out of the tiles

Well I tested it with a "spam" command which generates 1k transactions per second and nothing happened. As I've written in my first post, there is a shuffle command that changes all money from vault to the highest bilon possible. For example: there is 100 piles of 100 platinum coins and 1000 piles of 100 gold coins. The shuffle system will delete all platinum and gold coins and add 110 crystal coins. Also I can also create an exhaustion for selling/byuing items which would prevent crashes for sure.

Anyway, thanks for comments. :)

Back