• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

hmm, just grreat, for now new ideas from old tibians, great 9/10. Like queake 3 arena, this ots. Ya, ya, you must have good team to expanse them.
good luck, :)

/\
I like war otses, because I like simply of style quake 3 arena, but it's great ots, only for me...
People like this newest.

OTclient is the shit, because it have a lot of buttons , yes, because only same ots is perfect, never use otclient, but hear this is shit...

/\

You dont understand then.... We cant add things into tibia client since we dont have any sources to it. Its restricted! With otclient you can almost do the impossible to possible :)

Ofc if you dont use dlls...

News

Today I added some new features

• In-game highscore list
  • Spectator mode

pic10r.png
pic11n.png
pic12g.png

Tomorrow I'll upload a video of a queue and fight mechanism.

Tbh I hate otclient. just m opinion :D

The implementation of Otclient in future is inevitable. But I'll do what I can to let people play with regular clients aswell.

Last edited:
News

The first battleground map has been created. You can see it here:
Battleground Map

Buffs, boosters and perks

pic16z.png
pic15o.png

Buffs, boosters and perks have been added to gameplay. Boosters and perks can spawn randomly on a map. The time of spawn and ammount vary on type of match (2vs2, 3vs3 or 5vs5). The buffs are randomly selected before every round and are located in spawn area of each team. Only two buffs are spawned and only one player can aquire the buff. Every buff is activated when player is attacked. Each buff has a specified ammount of ticks:

• 2vs2 - 4
  • 3vs3 - 6
  • 5vs5 - 10

Current buffs:

• Health regeneration (blue)
  • Retaliation on hit (red)
  • Cooldown time on every spell decreased by 10 sec (yellow)

pic14d.png

Last edited:
this gets more and more interesting! please don't stop i want to check out the outcome.

Better to use 2v2 instead of 2vs2 or 5vs5, and why dont you want to make the rating -1000? If the players bad he will have a minus rating (considering 1000 to be 0 ofc)
Other than that, this is pretty awesome I gotta say.

Better to use 2v2 instead of 2vs2 or 5vs5, and why dont you want to make the rating -1000? If the players bad he will have a minus rating (considering 1000 to be 0 ofc)
Other than that, this is pretty awesome I gotta say.

Why is 2v2 better than 2vs2? :D About rating: it was forced by a script, but now I use another method of checking rating which doesn't require rating to be higher than 1000, so I might change the formula to let people have negative rating (less than 1000).

I'm waiting for more informations or beta ;).

Why is 2v2 better than 2vs2? :D About rating: it was forced by a script, but now I use another method of checking rating which doesn't require rating to be higher than 1000, so I might change the formula to let people have negative rating (less than 1000).

Idk, it's like cleaner and shorter, but meh, maybe it's because I'm just used to the word.. great to hear about the rating :), way to go bud!

I think that we are stepping to far in. a beta should proceed before we think about this all:D

Have you done so same pepole dont fight all the times while quening i mean pepole can abuse that

Back