• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

News

The BETA server will start 19-04-2013 at 19:00. The ip and other important things will be posted soon. :)

could u make a countdown cause time is different for all of us

Forgot to add time zone. It's GMT+1. :) Tomorrow I'll add a countdown on website. I'm making final touches before beta atm, so be prepared for many surprises! :)

well i got a question, are we able to buy items in the game or what? i just dont get it:p

Players will be able to buy "honor points" on the website and then redeem them for items (they will only support a little so no OP) and champions. Also, if you buy an item or a champion you can always sell it for 50% of its initial price. You can also buy a champion for 30% less if you choose the most unpopular champion. Champions and items are permanent so they won't be reseted ever (not even after a ladder). :) I'm not wishing to earn money on this server, just wish to pay the dedicated server rent from donations.

but atleast we should have a way of getting those items without donating? thats kinda unfair:< i cant donate :/

but atleast we should have a way of getting those items without donating? thats kinda unfair:< i cant donate :/

After each ladder top players will be rewared. Also there will be an "honorable kill" system, which will allow most active players to buy champs/items for kills.

@edit

I've just finished making items. You can look them up here: Hall of the Champions - Items

Last edited:
It just look really great, the website and the game :)

I wonder you made everything by yourself? Website & Server?

It just look really great, the website and the game :)

I wonder you made everything by yourself? Website & Server?

I've made everything myself. Now Blez helps me with maps.

News

I've added Free For All mode to let people have fun while waiting in queue for real matches. In FFA mode player can choose his champion and just fight others. You gain 1 honorable kill per player slained (in rated matches you gain 20 for one player). After you're killed you're respawned in one of four spawn places after 15 seconds.

Map: FFA Map (will most likely be replaced in future)

Video:

[video=youtube;gR6s9gKZ9BI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR6s9gKZ9BI[/video]​

If Blackstone allows it I can contribute my edited version of his LoL map to your project as I have no interest in LoL

I've made everything myself. Now Blez helps me with maps.

News

I've added Free For All mode to let people have fun while waiting in queue for real matches. In FFA mode player can choose his champion and just fight others. You gain 1 honorable kill per player slained (in rated matches you gain 20 for one player). After you're killed you're respawned in one of four spawn places after 15 seconds.

Map: FFA Map (will most likely be replaced in future)

Video:

[video=youtube;gR6s9gKZ9BI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR6s9gKZ9BI[/video]​

damn dude stop uploading shit with forbidden songs :'(

Back