• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

I'm looking forward to this, AND the diablo ot! if you need help with anything /mapping/ideas/ Pm me and i'd love to help. (about the diablo thing you're doing)

Oh, I just noticed something :eek:. So you can get elo even before level 30?

I have a question for you guys:

What donation types would you like to see on HotC and how much would you like to pay for valor points (120 points = 1 champion). Maybe you could write some examples of donations (i.e. 1 EUR = 120 vp).

I have a question for you guys:

What donation types would you like to see on HotC and how much would you like to pay for valor points (120 points = 1 champion). Maybe you could write some examples of donations (i.e. 1 EUR = 120 vp).
It all depends on how many Champions the server will contain :)

I would be happy with 1 EUR, but would you make enough profit off that if people didn't buy very many champs?

It all depends on how many Champions the server will contain :)

When released there will be 9 buyable champions. Of course this number will increase each weak or two. :p

I would be happy with 1 EUR, but would you make enough profit off that if people didn't buy very many champs?

1 EUR = 1 Champion was my first thought.

1 EUR per champion will probably be good :), however I'm afraid this will end in making alot of new champions to get money, instead of making champions that takes some real time. I think it will be hard to balance :)

1 EUR per champion will probably be good :), however I'm afraid this will end in making alot of new champions to get money, instead of making champions that takes some real time. I think it will be hard to balance :)

I've already have 20+ champions that I could release right now, but that's not the case. All money that will come from donations will be used to pay for the dedicated server (or upgrade it). I won't take any money from donations for myself. :)

I've already have 20+ champions that I could release right now, but that's not the case. All money that will come from donations will be used to pay for the dedicated server (or upgrade it). I won't take any money from donations for myself. :)
I honestly believe this, Teckman is an amazing scripter, if he was so worried about money he could charge a ton for the champions, and he could sell scripts instead of help people.
TEKCMANN O U NO HOW MENY PPL WOULD DO THIS SHIT FOR FREE
Stop spamming the forum boy, he might just not want it open yet

Its those kinds of words that make me cry

I hestitated with any commitments, but now I don't have to. :) The server will be released exactly 2013-09-20, at 17.00 GMT+2 (CEST).

I've changed forums layout a bit, and added new functionalities:

b9rm.png

Back