• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Waiting to test it!, this should mark something in the OpenTibia develelop, hoping a nice game

Looks really good! Though the website could need some improvements ^^ Goodluck with this Teckman! :)

The server starts in 15 minutes!

please use hotc-server.pl ip to log in! :)

Teckman are you still online, becouse the team fights are bugged sadly, or i do something wrong idk :/

People exit during free mode fights, add a PZ Lock.
Also, I got stuck at the temporary lobby/free mode arena.
I didn't receive my 50 valor points for registering before server start.

It doesnt even matter if they can. ffa is there for 1v1 purposes and such. not for actual pvp roflmao. Yea sure it is annoying but even then not like u get anything from killin them

This is the only server I said I'd login on if it went to launch, and I checked it out, seems very attractive however it would be more fun if there were more people (ofc).

Well Teckman, here are my notes on what to fix and how you can improve the server, I'll include the larva stuff, idk if you fixed it yet:

* The beginning 'tutorial' tells you to explore the whole lobby before you can continue the tutorial. Now I don't know if by "whole" you mean every SQM, but I've been to all rooms and areas and switches, and the tutorial didn't get continued.

* You should make the item shop similar to rune shop so people can 'look' at items in the trade window and see what they do ingame, rather than having to go to website and read.

* You should rename the runes in items.xml so that they have the same name as what they do. (or write that in their description) because when I looked at them in shop window, they still had the names "Stone Shower", "Poison Wall" etc.

* The item Handful of Larvas (btw. plural of larva -> larvae) says it gives you chance to summon additional 2 larvae, however, ever since I bought the item, I only notice that I sometimes summon 2 larvae at once, but can't summon additional 2 (max. 4 by that logic).

* I don't know if you made the explanation for the dice game in the tutorial (since it didn't work), but there should be some kind of instruction that appears before playing the game, or some sign. Some troll left '200' entered in the board and this guy used the dice without knowing what it will do and lost 200 points.

* Champions on website cost 500 honor points, but ingame you can buy them for 150 honor points. (fix either)

* Summons should have same movement speed as player, or even by 10-20 more, instead of having a fixed amount. They walk too slow and just annoy you cause you have to wait for them + most of the champions are fast and the summons can't even get in the range to hit them.

* I feel like Lilly's movement speed is too fast, taking in mind the fact she has a massive slow + a long stun. You can't even catch her, melee heroes stand no chance if they don't have shadow walk or something like that.

* Slender has huge mana issues to the point where only 1 spell is worth using. Idk if this can be fixed solely by purchasing 3 mana regen runes or what, but I just wanted to point it out, since there are no things such as potions to regain your mana.

* On website, or even ingame, there should be a description of what each spell does. I know there is already a picture, but sometimes just a picture isn't enough to comprehend the spell's mechanic.

I hope you'll find this report useful and fix most of this stuff, I'll log in for some time again tomorrow.

Those and the stuck bug, eh?
I was stuck for a whole day, logged in after about 8 hours, was still there and some other people with me.

@Shadowsong I understand you are trying to help the server but everything you've said except for the technical issues with the minigames and the price differentials on the website/ingame. But everything champion related is completely untrue. In ffa those issues are present but not in 2vs2~. The buffs and such ingame really help and as you mentioned the runes will help you and possibly help champions that dont usually outclass others. There are 'support' champions that destroy lilly's speed like another lilly ;p or gorgo.
He is also fixing the website so these issues will be dealt and done with. And with venom and his larvas, that item is suppose to help you summon things faster, Venom is already a great duelist and outperforms alot of the champions in the game him having 4 larvas would just destroy every champion.
~Edit~
Also he had to re-do the website sadly :<.

Back