• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

> using a1,a2,a3,a4,a5 etc... is bugged it says im stunned when using them.
>in the champs corner. the first champ is venom but when you look at it it says slender
> when you are a spectator speed should be increased so its easier to keep up with the battle

if the spells could be added to the cooldown bar that would be awesome

Last edited:
Nice just reduce the map size please. IT's too huge for 2v2 & 3v3 :S

The maps will be released in 2 variants: 2vs2 (smaller) and 3vs3, 5vs5 (bigger):

Changelog:
  • Hawk-Eye: reflect duration is now 6 s
  • Talina: mana regeneration improved
  • Sign: stun time was fixed
  • Items: fixed voodoo amulet typo
  • Mechanics: added slot machine, shooting minigame, dice game and 1vs1 arenas (not ranked)

New maps:

Little early for me to say much about the server, expect that it is fun.

Though, there really aren't many players to test/play with..

Two quick things though..

I wish there was a command to check how many honour points I have.

And you should really use the icons for cooldowns, to give a visual of how long the cooldowns are.

Teck, im in need of HOTC right now! LET ME ON <3 Ill be a tester :p i just wanna be on, and talk and shit, i hate not being logged on :(

As almost all bugs were fixed and champions balanced the open beta tests are over for now. They may return little before the actual start but that's not certain. Thanks everyone for helping me out with errors and contributing. :)

News

Three new champion's abilities were implemented:
  • mind penetration (reduces magical resistance of target)
  • armor penetration (reduces physical resistance of target)
  • critical chance (chance to attack for 150%)

Also now, players are gaining level for killing other people. Each level gives a person a specific ammount of valor points. Valor points will be used to buy mostly runes, but also champions and items. Players will also be able to gain valor points for killing other people. Level cap is 30 for now.

Today I implemented a runes system. Each rune has its own attribute. There are totally 12 rune attributes:
  • armor penetration
  • attack power
  • health
  • mana
  • cooldown time
  • critical chance
  • health regeneration
  • mana regeneration
  • speed
  • physical resistance
  • magical resistance
  • mind penetration

There are 7 rune power levels. Runes with higher level will add more than runes with lower. Here's a picture of how much per level a rune will add:

runesc.png

Players will be able to buy runes from Rune Manager and set each champion his own runes at website. Each champion will be able to have 3 runes at one time. Runes can have the same attributes, but not the same lvl. I.e. you can assign following set of runes to a champion:
  • Rune of Health: 7
  • Rune of Health: 5
  • Rune of Mana: 7

But you can't this:

Changelog:
  • Mechanics: battleground are now picked randomly, not first free
  • Spells: cooldown timing is now measured in miliseconds

Last edited:
Looks like a really awesome project! The thing you´re doing with the runes on the website is really cool and seem super user-friendly.

Wish you best of luck with your project, seems very promising!

Back