• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Use different sprites, OTClient with some extra mods like the other Diablo projects and it will be beast.

Use different sprites, OTClient with some extra mods like the other Diablo projects and it will be beast.

While using OTClient is not a problem, using own sprites is. Since I can't sprite a thing I would need someone to help me. :p

Very well done, it would need to have really cool map as well :p

There already is a Diablo server made by Sir Titan but it never became popular. This looks really cool though, but doubt it'll get anytime soon :(

There already is a Diablo server made by Sir Titan but it never became popular. This looks really cool though, but doubt it'll get anytime soon :(

Yeah I know, but his server contains tons of custom thing that in my opinion are useless. I would like to create a server with great PVE server and even better PVP, with one long questline. Anyways that's just an idea, HotC is priority anyways. :p

You successfully made a script to pick up gold by walking over it, but can you make it that gold flyies to ground when creature dies (different amounts, different places). What about gold pickup range? :p

You successfully made a script to pick up gold by walking over it, but can you make it that gold flyies to ground when creature dies (different amounts, different places). What about gold pickup range? :p

I already added burst loot drop over the ground. Gold pickup range will depend on gear. :p

I will set up a live development server as soon I finish first playable class and starting area.

Actually tbh id rather just play Hotc I really enjoyed that ;p. 1 playable class and a starting area wont take TOO long ;p
Since you already have the features down basically ;p

Hell yea you should continue, we need some fun interesting servers. You should remove hotkey rune-shooting pvp too, and make it skillbased like oldschool rune-shooting! wooo.

Back