• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delyria Evolution - 10.79 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The purpose of this thread is to create a constructive conversation between the developers of
Delyria and the players in order to make the best server possible. Keep in mind that we will
reject/report all destructive criticism, if you are not interested in the server then please keep it
to yourself.

Introduction
The target with Delyria is to set a new standard to Evolution servers, where challenging
elements are long-term and as consistent as possible - with this in mind the rates will be
slightly lower than "your regular Evolution", they will resemble the real tibian servers. If you
think that a low-rated Evolution server sounds boring, keep in mind that everything is very
close at hand since there are teleports to spawns, quests and shops and therefore the gameplay
is quite rapid compared to a real tibian server.

Besides that we hope to be able to keep items valuable & original, we have also created an
unique character-attribute system in order to add another dimension to the gameplay. If you
think this is something for you, then continue reading.

Launch(BETA)/Development
The development started roughly two weeks ago(check thread date), we have already been
able to create alot of content and we hope to have a BETA available in approximately 1-2
months - the purpose of the BETA is to get a good player perspective of the server, so if you
are interested in playing the BETA just leave a post below. The server will be hosted in central
Europe.

Features
  • Latest Protocol (10.79 as of now)
  • Cast System
  • Map created from scratch (Inner-city infrastructure is kept, quality maps from resource section may appear)
  • Daily exciting and well-rewarding events (Firestorm- , Zombie- , Swim- , Last Man Standing-event.. and more)
  • Fair shop, overpowered & customized items DOES NOT appear in shop
  • Loot Channel
  • Unique character-attribute system (Critical Hit -, Increased Regeneration -, Increased Loot -, Damage Reflection -, Damage Absorption -, Increased Speed-Attribute)
  • Chain-Quest with checkpoints, starts at an easy difficulty and turns into hardcore
..last but not least, some visual!
n9sr_Mq-7.png

Ri5PP-e5O.png

M1dyzHEib.png

Kv3GiSPqH.png

Please post what you think about a server like this, and what you would like to see in it? Remember, all feedback is good feedback aslong as its constructive.

Last edited:
Nice, it is definitely looking good, judging from the screenies and features! I wish you all the best :)

You won't success doing all things a new way.
Some content must remain classic because players are very resistant to changes.

True, very very true. But I still believe if you do go through and make something completely new then even starting with just a small base of players or only having a small base of players is still worth it.

Nice, it is definitely looking good, judging from the screenies and features! I wish you all the best :)

Thank you!
You won't success doing all things a new way.
Some content must remain classic because players are very resistant to changes.

True, very very true. But I still believe if you do go through and make something completely new then even starting with just a small base of players or only having a small base of players is still worth it.
We are very aware that players usually are afraid of change, but keep in mind that this is an Evolution server, and as stated in the topic, the inner city infrastructure is kept so upon first login it will look very familiar to the players. Besides that, every Evolution server has their own set of unique hunting grounds and quests and so do we - my point is, what else than the temple/depot/shop relation has to be kept for it to be considered an Evolution server?

Either way, the BETA will be able to tell us in what direction we must take the server for it to be popular, but I'm most certain that the regular player will have no problems understanding what the server is about.

With teleports in temple it should be easy to navigate on the server. What else? Area south of the town - dragons, swamp, etc.

Unique character-attribute system, im waitining for this!
I hope that you will fast updating thread.

What would you like to see in Delyria?
2feEdrCe7.png

z8b-9pKzq.png

SLDOa7cS2.png

6LcDpiGfu.png

Oqea2Vyb.png

* Please note that content on these images may have been created by other mappers, if you created any of this content then contact me and you will be given credits.

Last edited:
Pretty good idea, with your mapping skill this will be something amazing, i'll check it out.

+ If you;ll put some Bots + crack on website, there will be more active players xd

looks nice
Thank you!
Pretty good idea, with your mapping skill this will be something amazing, i'll check it out.

+ If you;ll put some Bots + crack on website, there will be more active players xd
Unfortunately, using software to play has become a part of the game, therefore using bots will be tolerated to an extent, but we will not promote it.

You sure can take pictures ;)
Looking great, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back