• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delyria Evolution - 10.79 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
custom client = (assuming you work on it, not just copy-paste edition)
1. better social interaction
2. easier access
3. possible visual improvements
4. new layer of possible new game mechanics
5. less mess.

Pay 2 win or not?
The items available in the shop will have a very minor impact on the gameplay, we don't find it ethical to have items available in the shop that will affect the gameplay too much. So, to answer your question: No, this is will not be a "pay 2 win" server.
Atribute system <3 i hope it will be online somehow
We are doing our best to reach a closed beta phase, all contributions are welcome to speed up the development phase!
I just personally prefer to play on Custom Clients as I do not like to use the Original Clients from ClipSoft.. No real reason behind it other than preference really.

Link below to a strawpoll for a client.
http://strawpoll.me/4691663
I'll follow the result of this poll, but after discussing this matter within the team I don't think we will ever replace the standard client entirely with a custom client - we may on the other hand create one as a complement if there is a demand for it.

Since we have been doing great progress the latest days and the closed-beta phase is coming up we have decided to start configuring the rates, therefore we would like as many as possible to fill in the form below and share it with us. Keep in mind, the prior target with the rates is to have a as sustainable Evolution server as possible but still avoid people grinding through the levels as if it was real Tibia.

Experience stage - Use this, expand or decrease it as you like.
Magic rate - ..
Loot rate - ..
Skill rate - .. (this may be replaced with a skill-stage!)
Spawn rate - ..

Start level - ..
PVP-Protection - ..

Besides that, if you would be interested in playing the closed-beta you can now sign up by replying in the thread. Since feedback and bug-reporting is crucial to us, the participants in the closed-beta will be rewarded with shop points once the server comes online.

If you sign up for the closed-beta, you will receive a PM with your login details when it opens(there will also be a post about it in this thread).

I guess you wanted the form filled out as a normal post and not PM, so here you go.

I'd also like an invitation to closed beta, of course :)

Experience stage
-
I suspect these stages might be considered high when talking about this server but I believe this would be suitable :) maybe even making it 4x after 151.

<stage minlevel="8" maxlevel="30" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="31" maxlevel="60" multiplier="12"/>
<stage minlevel="61" maxlevel="90" multiplier="8"/>
<stage minlevel="91" maxlevel="120" multiplier="6"/>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="150" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="151" multiplier="4.5"/>

Magic rate - 3-4x maybe, not sure about this one
Loot rate - 2.5x
Skill rate - 8-10x
Spawn rate - 2-3x

Start level - 8
PVP-Protection - 40-50

DEAM looks awesome! :) Can i join your server for testing stuff?
I will report every map bug or any kind of bug i will find!

This seems like a server that has the ability to be maintained for a long period of time. It's definitely sparked my interest!

The closed beta is scheduled to approximately week 28, hopefully we'll be ready for a beta by then.
All of you who've signed up for the beta are now on the list, we are going to invite another 6 players so we have a total of 15 players(which means that there are 6 spots left!).

1. Mysteriousdot
  2. Zasranets
  3. Mr. Greyshade
  4. Killx
  5. Maxxad
  6. joncis
  7. Heon
  8. RokojoM
  9. Eliazz

Last edited:
Updated list, two spots left.

1. Mysteriousdot