• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delyria Evolution - 10.79 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you a beta key.

1. There are plenty of very good spawn for mages, limiting yourself to dragon-lords will definitely not give you optimal experience as a mage - you also need to keep in mind that some spawns are not supposed to contain too many creatures because they are not that type of spawn, if you are looking for massive amounts of creatures you should go somewhere else with a team.
  2. I agree that the paladin and knight vocation may seem to appear very weak initially, but they can easily take off and become very useful once they've reached a certain level. I have already set starting skills to knight & paladin, but I'm considering increasing them even further and besides that I will now tweak the advancement rewards abit to make hunting in the early levels a bit easier.
  3. There are plenty of easier quests and some harder quests that you should be able to solo quite easy (e.g all the quests in the left part of the room and firewalker boots quest, blue legs quest and more to the right in the room). We also intend to increase the amount of quests so there will be an even bigger variety of them.

We have been changing the experience stage back and forth because we haven't been able to make our mind up of what is best for the gameplay, so your input is very valuable to us. Also, I'm curious which quests you have been able to complete yet? There are more quests on the way along with a few spawns aswell.

These are the current rates * 2 - feel free to adjust them as you think is best.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<config enabled="1"/>
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="29" multiplier="225"/>
<stage minlevel="30" maxlevel="59" multiplier="175"/>
<stage minlevel="60" maxlevel="79" multiplier="150"/>
<stage minlevel="80" maxlevel="99" multiplier="95"/>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="119" multiplier="70"/>
<stage minlevel="119" maxlevel="149" multiplier="45"/>
<stage minlevel="150" maxlevel="199" multiplier="25"/>
<stage minlevel="200" maxlevel="249" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="250" maxlevel="299" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="300" multiplier="3"/>
</stages>

Sent you a beta key.

We finished quite a few of the lower lvl quests, i dont remember all of em. We also finished dhq, annih. Yesterday we also finished the warsinger/tokens quest and a few more of the easier/simpler ones such as draken boots/golden armor. We still got a few left and big ones like POI and INQ but I'd expect to be finished today or tomorrow maybe with those, considering the rate we're moving forward at now. Still, very fun server so far, enjoying it alot. Will be giving some more feedback tonight when Im home and played some more.

EDIT -

Came to think about a missing quest. Wrath of the emperor (Wote). Havent seen it or a quest with similar rewards. Would be very nice to see. Wouldnt need to be the real deal if you ask me, as long as it has the same rewards.

Last edited:
If you plan to go POI today, ill be online at 20:00 CET

140 rp

1. - Discussion thread closure
    We have now reached a point in the development of Delyria where we no longer need a discussion thread in order to move on. We had a really successfull closed-BETA in terms of feedback & getting a perspective of the gameplay and therefore we have decided to close this thread and move on to an advertisement thread when we have a launch date. I would like to thank everybody that played the closed-BETA and provided constructive feedback in any way, it helped us alot and there has been plenty of content changes & modifications due to your feedback. The advertisement thread will be up before the server launches according to the rules.
  2. When is the server launching?
    We still need to finish up quite a few things before we are able to launch the server, and I'm gonna try to not be too optimistic but I hope to have the server up and running in a couple of weeks. Until then we should have moved the server to a better location with DDoS protection just incase we've managed to make some foes along the day :p.

We are also currently discussing what kind of launch we are going to do, but as of now we are probably not going to purchase any major advertisement and instead let the server grow naturally and cooperate with other sites for good and long-term advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back