• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon & Neons Map Collection

Instead of highering your chances of getting laid by cleaning your apartment are you mapping for us... your my motherfucking hero :D

Instead of highering your chances of getting laid by cleaning your apartment are you mapping for us... your my motherfucking hero :D

Haha. Dont make me regret this. ._. My daughter will wake up within 20mins tops, and then my chances of getting cleaned up is ruined.
EITHERWAY!

ENJOY! Fucking finally done enough for it to be playable.

NOTE:
This will be released as a "awaiting update" map.
There'll be another script added aswell as downfloors will be fixed. (aint possible to reach without the upcoming script eitherway. Don't remove the statues as they'll be part of the new script. and Will be re-added in the new Map update.

I got NO time left, but thanksfully I got it done enough for you to enjoy it.
I'd appriciate feedback on the mapping. Since first time ever doing a water area aswell as trying to mix some non-water elements.

Note; Script added by OWNED - questions regarding how-to's SHOULD be forwarded to him - also, he did include a newbie guide incase You're a newcomer to the world of OpenTibia or just simply never touched Actionfiles.

Added to WATER category and will receive a update within couple of days (script and downfloors will be done.).

Haha okay, relax mate! as dastan said, take your time and dont stress so much, that'll just make u grow tired of doing this, better doing that :]

Btw can u post screens of those maps (Can also be remere screens) cause i would like to see some screens instead of downloading the map ^^

yea im staying up mad late now cause i gotta finish a script for him but i dont know what he wants done exactly, so it should be about 2 hours till he gets on =p

yea im staying up mad late now cause i gotta finish a script for him but i dont know what he wants done exactly, so it should be about 2 hours till he gets on =p

Thank god for PM's then. :p And this week is a bit dumb. Got a chick paying a visit. And I bet she wudn't prefer me hanging around the screen. ^_^

Go get her tiger? haha
Btw how comes that uve just got 1 rep bar, u should tell people to rep u every time you post a new map, so u get atleast something out of all the work :D

Thank god for PM's then. :p And this week is a bit dumb. Got a chick paying a visit. And I bet she wudn't prefer me hanging around the screen. ^_^

yea dude, completely understandable. ive got the scripts finished now so its all set i think, im just gonna test them all real quick.

Go get her tiger? haha
Btw how comes that uve just got 1 rep bar, u should tell people to rep u every time you post a new map, so u get atleast something out of all the work :D
Haha, No idea why seeing as it feels like I'e received tons of compliments and such during my years on this account.

yea dude, completely understandable. ive got the scripts finished now so its all set i think, im just gonna test them all real quick.
Perfect. Atleast now I see you online. Lets see if u reply. No real rush now either since I cant complete the map where we need the scripts until Either she leaves or I sneak on da comp while she's in a sex coma.

Will release the Yeti Kingdom soon. It'll be unfinished, sry folks.

Back
Top Bottom