• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DevAAC] New AAC and best website for TFS 1.X

To all of the haters who despise our layout: it has just been improved a little:
2014-06-24_12-16-13_qcyr.png
that is just awesome :3

Website looks awesome now.
Though, footer at the demo site looks a bit too big in my opinion.

I really like it!

Keep up the good work!

Don, having a restful api is important, but it should have a great focus on architecture because all ACCs have managed to miss that important part, it should be easy to develop systems/plugins( like house management, war management, forums, administration, etc ) without touching the core parts of the ACC, it would be perfect if you just need to download the plugin put it in a folder inside the ACC and its done, its should prove that its has modularity and such. Sorry for bad english, not my main language.

Except for forum, I agree. And I believe it has the capability to be that. Forum is probably not something you wanna put in the AAC because its complexity is far bigger than the AAC itself!

If i wanted to do a house rent system, how it would be done? Because the code to do that should be on the ACC, there is no Controller concept on this ACC? So, where the code of house rent should belong? On models? Or the Controllers are the plugins?

Useful information for your players with no work for you ("About" page)!
FWPfHji.png

If i wanted to do a house rent system, how it would be done? Because the code to do that should be on the ACC, there is no Controller concept on this ACC? So, where the code of house rent should belong? On models? Or the Controllers are the plugins?
First of all, this will be added to the core of DevAAC.
Secondly, if you wanted to add that yourself, you would just put one file in the DevAAC/plugins directory with PHP code. It would expose necessary API routes. Then you would change appropriate files on the frontend. Frontend is NOT extensible with plugins (yet). It probably won't be because most people will adapt it heavily and modify it anyway. I know we cannot make everyone happy, so it's "OK" to fork frontend.

I really like the aac but does this aac only works for Linux ore for windows aswell?

How to install it for windows then :O? because i cant get it working.
Try software which handles newest PHP, define database connection in "config.sample" and rename it to "config"

If I get it working on Windows, I'll post tutorial.

Frontend is NOT extensible with plugins (yet). It probably won't be because most people will adapt it heavily and modify it anyway. I know we cannot make everyone happy, so it's "OK" to fork frontend.

Since it is angular, making it modular is surprisingly easy actually. I have already done it in a private project. So we can expect it once im properly back on track. :)

It might be difficult to install dependencies with Composer on Windows. Once we have a stable release, there will be a zip release with all dependencies included too. For now, you can download them manually, I'll try to describe that later.

Back