• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DevAAC] New AAC and best website for TFS 1.X

DevAAC is not a standard AAC :) Plus why would we want to help you get money for free?

Totally correct. Of course you should give out any type of "premium software" that includes such things.

Do you will implement shop too? Also good work on house auctions this looks good.
Pay someone to do it or do it yourself.
Totally correct. Of course you should give out any type of "premium software" that includes such things.
"Thats not legal via this forum" ;)

Looks good, gonna be fun to see the progress of this project when more things gets added. And lets hope it stays alive longer then the other good aacs we have had.

"Thats not legal via this forum" ;)

As I understand, it is allowed. The thing what is not allowed is to sell TFS resources. Idk to be honest, they never made a clear-up post about this. (OR I have just missed it?) xD

DevAAC is not a standard AAC :) Plus why would we want to help you get money for free?

Well, i only asked this for curiosity... I don't have any server yet and don't need this.
Anyway your words are right, sorry for anything.

Well, i only asked this for curiosity... I don't have any server yet and don't need this.
Anyway your words are right, sorry for anything.
Not a problem. I hope people who really want to make money on it will at least make the effort to create something of their own.

I wrote to make your ACC more Tibia-style, you changed background and called me hater, but I'm still happy to see change towards more game oriented layout. Good luck ; )

I wrote to make your ACC more Tibia-style, you changed background and called me hater, but I'm still happy to see change towards more game oriented layout. Good luck ; )
Don't understand me wrong, I like criticism. It's just at that time it was way too early to judge the design when the functionality was (and still is) being coded. I don't like how it looks either. I had @zbizu create two alternative backgrounds which really boosted the overall look of the AAC. I wish we had more of custom-made graphics but none of us is a designer nor we know any. Plus, we cannot copy any original Tibia components because of copyright. That's why it's not planned to create any tibiacom layout. Of course, everyone can adapt DevAAC to have tibiacom layout but it cannot be part of official release.

Huh, cool ACC. I'm waiting for moaar.

What is the next goal? =)

Don't understand me wrong, I like criticism. It's just at that time it was way too early to judge the design when the functionality was (and still is) being coded. I don't like how it looks either. I had @zbizu create two alternative backgrounds which really boosted the overall look of the AAC. I wish we had more of custom-made graphics but none of us is a designer nor we know any. Plus, we cannot copy any original Tibia components because of copyright. That's why it's not planned to create any tibiacom layout. Of course, everyone can adapt DevAAC to have tibiacom layout but it cannot be part of official release.

Actually aslong as your homepage isnt a comercial one you can release a tibiacom layout as it dosnt break any copyrights. Was the same that happend with beholder on tibia. Once it was free to play dungeon and dragons couldnt do anything about it. But when they became paytoplay they hade to change the name.

What is the next goal? =)
I still need to finish guild management and player view. After that... I don't know yet. Come up with some good ideas!

Actually aslong as your homepage isnt a comercial one you can release a tibiacom layout as it dosnt break any copyrights. Was the same that happend with beholder on tibia. Once it was free to play dungeon and dragons couldnt do anything about it. But when they became paytoplay they hade to change the name.
Well, unless somebody wants to pay for an attorney to confirm that, there won't we a tibiacom layout here.

I still need to finish guild management and player view. After that... I don't know yet. Come up with some good ideas!

Well, unless somebody wants to pay for an attorney to confirm that, there won't we a tibiacom layout here.

What about admin painel with integration on TFS 1.0, things like open and close server, kick and ban ...

What about admin painel with integration on TFS 1.0, things like open and close server, kick and ban ...
You don't close and open server on a regular basis. Kick and ban from a website without knowing why you're doing this? Seems pretty useless to me.

Back