• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DevAAC] New AAC and best website for TFS 1.X

Dat typeahead:
2014-06-25_20-24-50_QSbM.png

It might be difficult to install dependencies with Composer on Windows. Once we have a stable release, there will be a zip release with all dependencies included too. For now, you can download them manually, I'll try to describe that later.
I got in working on Windows, but the only problem is it doens't connect to my database

define('TFS_CONFIG', 'C:\Users\Jesse\Contacts\Documents\Tibia\Azura 10.37');
define('TFS_CONFIG', array('mysqlHost' => '127.0.0.1', 'mysqlDatabase' => '-', 'mysqlUser' => '-', 'mysqlPass' => '-'));

Those are the right settings right?

@Frostie, no, you only need ONE of the two lines, not BOTH. Actually, PHP will throw an error since you are trying to create the same constant twice.

You need to add serialize() to serialize the array. constants cannot be arrays.
But it's much better to provide a path:
Code:
define('TFS_CONFIG', 'C:\Users\Jesse\Contacts\Documents\Tibia\Azura 10.37\config.lua');

You must set up your webserver to server index.html before index.php.

I have installed all dependences but i can't do anything on the website.
If i try to register i get this:
Not Found: undefined

That means your rewrite rules don't work. Are you sure you have mod_rewrite enabled?

Do you will implement shop too? Also good work on house auctions this looks good.

Last edited:
Back