• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DevAAC] New AAC and best website for TFS 1.X

What I was thinking :) Good job btw. Looks like u have some stuffs that will be more epic for a website :) will def use when its more functions and stuffs.
You can propose most useful feature that is missing and it will be implemented first.

Nice to see this project grow. I have to say that you are doing a great job for ots comunnity.
Keep doing!

Highscores, not great but functional:
2014-07-18_14-18-17_28Fi.png

It's good see new stuff here. This AAC is really awesome, i think this will give a possibility for anyone build your personal frontend with useful features and clean code.
If i learn something from this code surely i'll contribute on future!

Last edited:
What updates? Right now there is no time to work on this.
Like every other project that someone starts, "there is no time". :p Anyways, I hope you'll get some time to work on it, it's still not finished >_>

Any tutorial how to make it run on windows with xampp could help a lot of ppl who don't use linux :d
And the AAC is awesome, love it :d

Like every other project that someone starts, "there is no time". :p Anyways, I hope you'll get some time to work on it, it's still not finished >_>
What do you mean by "it's not finished"? For me, it's finished for now. There are a few things I could add, but it's usable. There are no outstanding issues on GitHub.

What do you mean by "it's not finished"? For me, it's finished for now. There are a few things I could add, but it's usable. There are no outstanding issues on GitHub.
Seems to me it's not finished, it needs a shop for sure. Whether you'd like it or not, it is a aac for open tibia and you would get alot more users if it had a working shop.

Last edited:
It depends what people want.

When gesior started with this hes aac was probably already established. By making this in beginning for an donate shop when it is AAC's like Znote / Gesior will not work.
I'm sure people will not gather those 200 EUR just to get an donate shop to this AAC. Sorry :/

Edit: I mean, those 200 EUR are an small amount if you compare to time put in this project. But what I mean is that you should try get this AAC well used before offering things like this. That is just my option, and how I would have done. But yeah, I totally agree you should get something back for the time you have worked on this project. :)

Last edited:
Back