• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DevAAC] New AAC and best website for TFS 1.X

The problem is the SHOP or Donation system which is basic in any server. Nowdays it's impossible host a server without VPS or Dedicated servers and for pay that we need donations from players...
If you have a non-profit server that has custom original content, I will host it for free. If you want to make money, you need to pay someone to create the shop system.

If you have a non-profit server that has custom original content, I will host it for free. If you want to make money, you need to pay someone to create the shop system.
Would it be "illegal" if someone created it and released it for free? :p Just a question :)

hi @Don if you can release a starter donation system to that project i can use in my server.
( not shop feature only a simple donation system )

its better having something working and usable to show than just put the idea in the forum.
7.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg

Can't believe you used images for smilies haha
10.jpg
xD

Hey, i'm using this AAC, great work!
I'm trying to make the "Top 5 players by level" show only players and tutors. So only players with group ID <= 2.
I found the part that handles the sorting of players, but i'm not good (yet) in javascript.
The javascript is: www\public_html\modules\players\players.js

The line in the javascript is: [js]
highExperience: { params: {sort: '-experience', limit: 5}, isArray: true, cache: true },
[/js]

I know there is a GET for the group_id: group_id (integer, optional), but just don't know how to implement this.

Also, if this is not going to work my way, I would like to recommend it as addition to the AAC.

Greetings

@Dragonder
It is not currently possible to exclude or include players with certain group_id when querying GET /api/v1/players.
It is fairly easy to implement, so feel free to post an issue at GitHub for that and we will add this to the API.

Hi! how i can add a new page? like Videos, screenshots or whatever?. Regards!
You need to to add new page to AngularJS router, all files you need are in public_html directory, you do not need to touch PHP at all.

Hello @Don Daniello,
First of all, congratulations for the DevAAC, looks amazing.
I'm trying to configure like 2 weeks but I couldnt.
I'm using Ubuntu 14.1, also checked the json extension, version of php, chmod for the files, config.lua... but I'm still have the "undefined"...

If you can help me giving some any tip will be hellpfull.
Or, if you want to see the address is:
http://190.18.222.202:8080/devacc/public_html/

Thank you very much
best regards

Last edited:
Hello @Don Daniello,
First of all, congratulations for the DevAAC, looks amazing.
I'm trying to configure like 2 weeks but I couldnt.
I'm using Ubuntu 14.1, also checked the json extension, version of php, chmod for the files, config.lua... but I'm still have the "undefined"...

If you can help me giving some any tip will be hellpfull.
Or, if you want to see the address is:
http://190.18.222.202:8080/devacc/public_html/

Thank you very much
best regards
http://190.18.222.202:8080/devacc/public_html/api/v1/server/info
You don't have rewrite properly configured.

Strange... I got the same configuration by git... if I change something in the config.php I have the "Undefined error".
I'd tried with your .htaccess config but "Internal Server Error: undefined"...
I also tried to create a new DB with only the settings of the server (the standard file sql), the command for apache to enable rewrite
a2enmod rewrite

God, I would like to have it working...

Thanks Daniello
Best regards

Attachments

Hello @Don Daniello!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Is working now! The error is that when I downloaded using GIT the folder called "vendor" was not downloaded (I dont know why!!), so I'd compared with another folder that I was simulating on windows OS and saw this difference..
So, I copied this folder to my root and now working perfectly!!!
It is amazing!! Congrats!!!

@TH3 Insanity
Well, that's because git repository does not include the vendor directory. Installation instructions have the necessary steps you need to take.

@Don Daniello :
My last question:
How can I configure an admin account for the page? (I was using znote and there I could indicate the username or the account name in order to be the admin).
I was looking in the config.php and DevAAC.php and the only line liked this was : define('ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD', 5)....

Thanks in advance
Best regards..

Back