• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DevAAC] New AAC and best website for TFS 1.X

Character view:
2014-07-10_17-54-18_35jf.png

War page, houses, deaths, news system, forum

That's some ideas what can be done, do make this greater than ever!

What's point of displaying bank balance? Isn't guild membership better?

Character view:
2014-07-10_17-54-18_35jf.png

Position: 6? That won't say much to the viewer. Make an array in config so you easy can set position ID and name. Other than that, great work -:)

edit: same should go at residence :)

war page -> will be integrated into guilds
houses -> did you even check DevAAC? it's all there
deaths -> yeah
news system -> again, I see one already
forum -> never

I think which layout of news can be better than this one, why is only one news per page?

Position: 6? That won't say much to the viewer. Make an array in config so you easy can set position ID and name. Other than that, great work -:)

edit: same should go at residence :)
It will be improved for position soon but residence will not. In TFS 1.1 towns should be in database so we can get the names. Putting the names in config.php is not an elegant solution.

I think which layout of news can be better than this one, why is only one news per page?
Why not? It is this way because it was easy to implement and is enough. If you want something else, you can modify it and send a pull request.

Looks really good, I will use this in the future for sure! :D If you are in need of a decent designer I could help you out :p

Great job, but maybe you can make it like tihs:
8EveqWvP.png

Well i dont know if it would be better, but it looks a bit more beautiful :p

Good job don. whats best today ? znote or your acc ??

I think your is bether but not completed yet ? idk....

Back