• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Devland map in TFS

Gearuka

Reaction score
Hey! I gotta little problem, and dunno how to solve it. I want to put Devland map in TFS engine, and dont know how to do this - im using TFS 0.2.13 edited by Gęsior, and i want to put Devland 8.2 map from engine in. Ofc. i want all the quest and other map scripts moved also. Can someone help me? I just dont know what scripts to copy from Devland to TFS. I would really apprieciate any help. Thanks in advance.

a

do this

take the maps Movement action npc <- those 3 take them in to ur TFS map Than take the from dev map than fix it in cofing where u see ur map name

Thx for help mate. I kinda thought about many ways to solve it, like copying only few scrpits from those folders, editing actions.xml and stuff.. never thought about that, easiest way lol. Thanks once again.

Sorry for refreshing old thread, but it doesn't work :( I copied all folders to TFS and when i started server i got some error with launching map. Can some1 that already hosted TFS with Devland map help me?

Back