• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Died in PZ?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooth

Reaction score
Well I was hunting medusas in the private spawn. I tabbed out to watch a youtube video. Keep in mind spider titans are one tier south-east. The video was about 2 min long, so I wasn't tabbed out that long. I log back in, thinking I was kicked, and came back in the temple. Ran back to the spawn thinking I died maybe in pz by accident.

As you can see there is a blood spot. I pushed the body to the side so you could see.

102mbkk.jpg

Spider titans have a large poisoncondition, so if you get hurt by it, and go afk, it will easily drain your mana if you're not watching the screen.

Red

char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!
char lover!!!

Look in top left corner! U combo boot! Noob booter!!!!

LOL!

The Nightmare actually FOLLOWED him into PZ and killed him.

Also, if you look at the top of the PZ, someone is standing on another dead person (Both have blood under them, so you know they died in there).

Well I was hunting medusas in the private spawn. I tabbed out to watch a youtube video. Keep in mind spider titans are one tier south-east. The video was about 2 min long, so I wasn't tabbed out that long. I log back in, thinking I was kicked, and came back in the temple. Ran back to the spawn thinking I died maybe in pz by accident.

As you can see there is a blood spot. I pushed the body to the side so you could see.

102mbkk.jpg

fail botter lmao

Like I said, I was tabbed out in PZ watching a youtube video.
Forgot you can bot PZ.

fail again "Originally Posted by Ooth
Well I was hunting medusas in the private spawn. I tabbed out to watch a youtube video."

so u had ur bot on while u was hunting but not using it till u was in pz?

Again, sum1 needs to mind they business.
jus quit instigating b4 we find out who u r in game.

Again, sum1 needs to mind they business.
jus quit instigating b4 we find out who u r in game.

ur char is prodigy? didn't u get down the other day by GM justice for using waypoints in nightmares and then i noticed that u was using haste every 20 secs on the dot (timed on iphone stopwatch) while u was afk did u forget to turn that off as well?

ur char is prodigy? didn't u get down the other day by GM justice for using waypoints in nightmares and then i noticed that u was using haste every 20 secs on the dot (timed on iphone stopwatch) while u was afk did u forget to turn that off as well?

Dw bout that ban is all im gonna say 4 that ;)

then i noticed that u was using haste every 20 secs on the dot (timed on iphone stopwatch) while u was afk did u forget to turn that off as well?[

Wasted ur time pulling out ur iphone to time sumthing thats just as legal as dash ;s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back