• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Different phases of same map?

Dayon

Reaction score
Heya!
I’ve been sesrching far and wide about how RL Tibia does the phasing of Farmine depot. You know, the idea of how Farmine progress by completing quests.
I know how to set storage and such for the quests but I’ve quite frankly ran out of keywords to search for.
Anyone got any idea on how to update the map like that for the players with those storages set or is it just to make a copy and have the players be teleported to the updated version without them noticing?

~BR

check from minute 5:00
Not sure but I guess that new frontier quest gives u the access

here's the storages

and for the quest you should see the questline on youtube and find the corresponding scripts on orts2 datapack

Hmm but how do they solve the fact that the new copy will show as unexplored?
I mean the new places added in the copy is ofcourse unexplored but what carries over from the old to the new place stays explored even on a copy?
I’ve tried make it with a copy but it kills the immersion bigtime when you need to re-explore what youve already explored 😅

Hmm but how do they solve the fact that the new copy will show as unexplored?
I mean the new places added in the copy is ofcourse unexplored but what carries over from the old to the new place stays explored even on a copy?
I’ve tried make it with a copy but it kills the immersion bigtime when you need to re-explore what youve already explored 😅
well the only thing that you can do is this..

Sin título5.png

you can do the principal map like the farmine boat and central city, then the parts what changes are the others not the principal ones, so players will not loss the explored part map. this is like tibia but inversed. instead of change the entire map, you will just change smalls parts (i add those stairs because if you do the changes in anothers floors the players will not notice it too much)

Back