• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Different type of bonus system (Similar to addon bonus)

fish04k

Reaction score
Had an idea recently to include the much loved addon bonuses that are always asked about on my server without the limit of using specific addons for the best bonus.

I was wondering if anyone could manage this script. If you would like anything for your assistance please dont hesitate to ask!

This is what it should do.

[NPC]
*You find a specific item. You turn it into the NPC and he then gives you a storage value. This also gives you the ability of using a certain bonus after that.(Just like the addon bonuses)
***If you have a specific storage value then you can have that same NPC activate the bonus you earned when handing in that item. Maybe by telling him "Activate Bonus Two"

*Also would like to be able to say to the npc "available bonuses" and it will display all the bonuses that you have earned.

Note: I would really like this script to be as customizable as possible. So I can add future items/bonuses on my own relatively easy.

Thanks for your time and I hope someone can manage to help me out.
-Fish

Back