• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion about Two worlds in Unreal 2D. Unreality and Reality.

i am creating now map all time. that make this long but i have worked an one hour per day. i will change graphics like krall and i dont change anything else but graphics make this unreal climate and i know its big but i m going to make that. i want to say engine client and graphics will be make soon.

Do whattheheck you want, i'm telling you now that this will be a fail project and waste of time, however your choise.

Bye

Yes this is fail project and I continue that because it is at end. And I made that for the end.
Why failed? Graphics 4x3max? That graphics have seen as: good or semi-good for most people, but may be better, it's bright.
Let's see any more comments for others.
What you want? You are wasting time now, to telling me what choice i want, and opinion for this project.
It's noob project, because for next three months may it be over-world project, but for that I'm going to.
I know, I alone it's slowly, because I don't want any scripter and mapper for now, I would like alone.

I gave you my opinion, I honestly don't see anyone who'd like to play a server like this (however, ofcourse they may be some people, but few).
And, as you wish, I wont waste my time in here, you're right. I shouldn't. Though you should re-consider about this project, guess I'm quite confident that when you're done with this server, and finally launches it after months of work, there will be very few players online and you'll probably close the server within the first two months after the server launch.

You may see this as a succeful project, but you should first check around with people if they'd play a server like this before putting lots of hours on a project.

Good luck, I wish you the best.
Tyronoz

Ok, each other has own opinion, but you have written me I'm wasting time, no I'm really bored all in tibia, I want create innovational project, which each person from tibia could say it's perfect.
For now, I don't see any perfection as this project, but for alpha begining test it's too noob project, I worked at this each day, and I have hope I make this what I think.
When I end all I create a perfect promotion, and even book (newspaper) for this one project, because it's must be perfect before. I work alone 1 hour per day, and I don't see any specific if I end mapping in 29 XII 2012 y.
It could be all for mapping for alpha version, but not for server.
Server hasn't any script now, before basic scripts, at all. I want to add all most populated scripts at the end.
Now it's noob project, yes, i don't saw any perfection.

@up You are welcome, if you have some questions, ask here.
Soon I make an actualization of this threat.

@up
IDK what keep you up with this, you got not feedback, you got no support, I mean don't get me wrong if you are trying to push your limits its okey, but its not worty, you are wasting your time in vain.

you ask for critics, here you go, most of your Sprits miss the degree they should be. the color its like if someone with out knowledge did them, your GUI does not fit the 2012 times, it looks more something it could of work on -2000.

your "PICS/SCREENS" are way to small, your classes would of been un-balanced you have i belive 3 "MAGEs" styles, your story is kinda hard to understand.

Give your self a break this is not worthy.

sorry for this man but you need to know it.

Omg, these creatues looks like the slenderman: OOOO.And your avatar looks scary; //

i won't try it :<

@up and 2x@up
Hmm, I don't understand some words, but I answer to your comment - -2000 times why? this is unreal 2d game, times of that game are from 1997 year, but in 2012 i creating other game (RPG), but in 2012 times are new engines, yes, that know, because I make this in 8.54 engine gui, I started for long breaks within september 2011, I so long do nothing, and I end this map in 14 days, what I did, but I never go fast, I make this for own satisfaction, and I don't stop this making, because if I want I may go still standing a noob ots like Evolutions, but I don't want still standing those servers, but its too easy.

@all I've gone breaking all time and I supose, I do nothing all time, without all basic matters. No, I'm not wasting time.

If I'll have some time soon, I modernize all matters in that topic.

Regards, Unix.

Refreshing, want to join us? Prv. msg. Want to see more? Wait for actualization.
All comments are wanted to see.

since i was a big fan of unreal [unreal 1 and first unreal tourment old that skaarj storylines] back in the youngster days im so into checking what uve developed since ur last post. keep up the good work and dont make some haters here quit ur work

Refresh, Trailer I soon. This is tibia update 2013. Be get ready for movie in our channel.

Back