• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion about Two worlds in Unreal 2D. Unreality and Reality.

Refresh, all comments are very important, please leave comment (if you interested or having any question) if you are newcommer on this board.
Trailer 1 comming soon.

Refresh, any comments, opinions? All questions please write me on prv (if you have).

em, i get the idea but, your trying to rush it, all those sprites are imported from a different game (which is illegal btw), and the perspective is just, wrong.

I have 100% permission for that sprites, sry try again. By the way perspective is so wrong, because it is image: 96x64, not 96x96, into perspective is good for 64x64 and 96x96, 128x128 etc.

@up up, hellish dragon it's not perfect for this game, because it should be small part included from tibia to Unreal 2D.

More for XPRIMEX: Perspective is not good in these sprites because image 96Hx64W have 60* perspective not 45*, I should stretch down these images, because effect of these monsters will be nothing, because unreal monsters must be higher than tibia monsters.

Last edited:
@up You are welcome.
@all - all comments will be supported, but if you have any question, negative suggestion, please comment there, i want to help you, if you want help me, not offense, i won't get annoyed to you, not be offender, not will say to you peace of shit, it's disscussion forum, and i and my friend 'replicator' - "enemy within" want to help everywhere, everytime, and always in this threat or other forums. This ot in this alpha version is so terrible, i know, but i want to change very large resources from engine and scripts, maps, graphics. So you don't believe? Next screens will comming soon. Thanks for all positive and positive critics on YT.

Za ten ptaszek w awatarze chuja a nie komentarze dostaniesz.

--

About server.. waste of time.

Don't like the mini map, to square.

Also the graphics of the sprites are not good.

But anyway, good luck!

Back